Chapter 2: You can't run and You can't hide

As soon as you woke up you went back to trying to get the rope off but then you stopped when you heard footsteps outside the room.

Takumi came in with a tray that had fresh pancakes and eggs on it, the smell of it made your stomach growl and your mouth watered from the sight of it.

"Goodmorning (Y/N).   I made you some pancakes and eggs," said Takumi as he walked over to the bed and sat down, "I hope you like it."

You didn't say anything and just watched him cut up the pancakes into smaller pieces for you to eat before feeding it to you.

Huh? there's another plate....is it for him?

"Aren't you going to eat as well?" You asked him.

"I will after you finish eating." said Takumi.

"You can stop feeding me for now so you can eat as well." You told him.

"Really?" he asked with a smile, "Thank you that's very kind of you."

He stopped feeding you for a moment so he can enjoy his breakfast as well while you watched him with a weird look on your face.

Why would he thank me over that? I was just telling him he should eat too so he can stop feeding me because doing that actually makes me feel uncomfortable.

"Hey can you put a tv in here or something?" You asked.

"Why, is it too quiet for you?" He asked.

You nodded in response.

"I'll think about it." He says.

You sighed and watched him eat as you got lost in your thoughts.

Flashback to a time back in High School when you might've talked to Takumi.

You and your two best friends Mei and Kimi were walking down the hall talking about going to a cafe after school when you see a male student struggling with some boxes.   You didn't think much of it until you saw two other male students rush by and bump into him making him drop some books and papers that were in the boxes.

You hurried over to go help him after seeing those other students just leave without saying sorry.

"Here let me help you." You say as you knelt down to help pick up the books and papers.

"Oh...thanks."

After you finished helping him you asked if he needed help carrying the other box but he declined and said he could handle it.

"Thank you for helping me....um what's your name?" He asked.

You smiled and said, "My name is (Y/N)."

"That's a really pretty name." He said.

"Thanks," you say before asking, "What's your name?"

"Oh my name is Takumi." He says happily.

You smiled once again before saying bye and walking away.

Your friends then ask you who he was and you told them it was just some guy before you guys changed the subject and kept walking down the hallway.

Later that day in class just before it was starting, You noticed that Takumi didn't have a pencil because you sat next to him.

"Do you need a pencil?" You asked him.

He looked up at you and was hesitating before he said, "Yeah."

You pulled out a mechanical pencil from your pencil bag and gave it to him to borrow. He thanked you and said he'll give it back after class but then he never got the chance to do it.

End of flashback

I guess I did kind of talked to him once before but still...how does he know everything about me?

Sometime later you kept trying to get the rope off and when you somehow managed to untie it, you took a moment to stretch your arms even though it hurt but it also felt good to stretch them out.

You got up from the bed and walked over to the door then you took a deep breath before opening the door. After opening the door you looked around outside the hall before walking out.

It's so quiet I wonder where he is....that doesn't matter though, I better hurry up and try to leave while I can.

You quickly and quietly hurried down the hall and down the stairs after seeing them then once you got to the last step you hurried over to the door. You thought leaving seemed so easy until you opened the door and saw Takumi standing right in front of you.

"Where do you think your going?" He asked.

"Home. I told you I can't stay here and you can't make me." You told him.

"Okay," he says as he moved out of the way, "If that's what you want."

Really? I can leave?...just like that?

You hesitated to walk out the door before you slowly walked out and as soon as you stepped out you tried to walk away as fast as you could but then you felt him grab you from behind while covering your mouth.

A bit later when you opened your eyes you found yourself in that empty room on the bed and you were tied up again. Takumi was at the door when you woke up looking confused.

What..? I'm not dreaming am I? Everything happened so fast I- no, I'm not dreaming. This is real, I remember him grabbing me from behind.

"Why are you doing this?" You asked, "I thought you said I could leave if that's what I wanted so why?"

Takumi slowly walked up to you and smiled before bursting into laughter.

"Are you stupid? Did you really think I was going to let you leave that easily?" He asked while laughing in your face about it.

He's right.  That was way too easy, I should've thought about it more carefully.

"Why are you doing this? please just let me go! I wanna go home.." You told him.

"You are home," he said, "I'll treat you better than how Mei has been treating you."

"What are you talking about?" You asked very confused.

"Aren't you annoyed about listening to her boy problems? she has Kimi too, why couldn't she have lived with Kimi instead?" said Takumi, "She makes you do all the cleaning while she whines and complains about her life right?"

How could he possibly know all of that..? Just who is he!?

"That's not true...I love living with my best friend.  There's no problems between us and Kimi has been busy these days." You tell him.

"Pfft.  You're lying. You hate it, just admit it," he said, "Living here with me will make you happy! I promise you will grow to love it."

"If I'm going to live here then at least put a tv or something in here!" You say as he walked away to the door.

He held the door open and said, "I told you I would think about it. If you ask again then I'm not going to."

You kept quiet and waited for him to leave but instead he just stood there with the door open for a moment before leaving.

I wouldn't still be here if only I hadn't gone through the front door...what the hell was I thinking? now I'm stuck here.

A little later Takumi came back with dinner and ate with you.

I hate this so much but for now I just have to deal with it and come up with a better way to leave.