Chapter 5: The search for possible escape routes

The next day Takumi had invited you to have breakfast with him in the kitchen. You go downstairs to the kitchen where breakfast was already sitting on the table.

"Goodmorning (Y/N) did you sleep well?" Takumi asked.

Hell yeah I did! well not really since I was too excited about today.

"Yeah. What about you?" You asked him.

Takumi smiles and says he slept well too before getting up to pull out a chair for you, you walk over and sat down while he pushed you in.

Finally a proper breakfast! No more being tied up and fed!

You dug in and began eating right away because it had been awhile since you last used your own hands to eat.

You guys ate in silence together but he ended up finishing first before you so when he was done eating, he says "I have to go somewhere so I'll be gone for awhile."

"Oh okay." You said.

YES! as soon as he leaves I'm gonna start looking around again.

When you were done eating, you watched him leave and then waited a bit until he was actually gone before you started looking around.

The house was kind of big so it looked like it had a lot of rooms in it. You found a small staircase that led down to a room so you went down the stairs to check it out and found that it was the basement, you went back up the stairs and went upstairs where you noticed there was two other doors closed.

In the middle was the hallway bathroom and next to it was the guest room that you were in, at the end of the hall on the right side you decided to go over to it but when you stood in front of it you were hesitating to open the door.

How am I suppose to know which room is the one that's off limits? What if it's this one right in front of me? What will happen if it is? And if it's not then that means it's the other room down the hall.

You took a deep breath before opening the door then after opening the door and looking around, it was a normal clean bedroom. You walked in to look around and while looking around in the room, you came across a small box that was sitting on top of the dresser.

You looked into the box and found that it had your bag and your cell phone in it.

Why is my stuff in his room!?

You thought about grabbing your phone and looking at it but you didn't just in case Takumi would somehow find out you knew where your stuff was so you left the room and closed the door before going back downstairs.

Downstairs there was a small hallway that led to another bathroom and there was another door that went to the garage, you went into the garage but there was really nothing in there except a ladder and some boxes.

I could try to use the ladder to climb out of the window in the guest room but that's way too risky since it looks like the room faces the front of the house and I would have to time the escape perfectly if I want to use it.

You closed the door and went back to the living room just to look around when you came across a book shelf that had some books in it. You took a book out from the shelf and sat down on the couch to look through it but when you did, you found out it was a photo album.

You flipped through the book and saw some baby pictures of Takumi and some when he was a little kid.

These are all very cute pictures of him..I wonder where his parents are.

You kept looking through all the pages until you came across his high school pictures.

He was really cute back then. Very quiet and shy looking and I guess a little weird too...I still wanna know how he knows everything about me like what does he mean by he knows everything?

Later that day when Takumi came back, you were in the guest room drawing a layout of what the house looked like before going downstairs to welcome him back.

"Welcome back." You said.

"Thank you, did you wait for me?" He asked.

"No I was watching a show on tv that I got interested in until I heard that you were back."

Pfft. I wouldn't wait for him at all, why would I?

"Oh I see," he said, "You can go back now until dinner is ready."

"That's okay, I was thinking of making dinner this time since you always brought me meals and fed me." You told him.

He nodded his head then said, "Okay. That sounds good, I'll come back down in a little bit."

You nodded and then walked away into the kitchen to start making dinner.

While you were in the kitchen making dinner, you began to think to yourself.

CHOICE:

Should you attempt to escape while he's asleep with the risk of getting caught?
OR

Should you wait it out a little longer to plan your escape carefully?