Prologue

"do you really need to go née-chan?"my little brother said to me while tugging my sleeve of my jacket.

I smiled at him and nod
"Yes your née-chan need to work for us so that I can buy our needs and take mommy out"i replied with a soft voice

He looked down with a tears in his eyes that makes my heart tighten.I know it's hard that our Mom is not around for you...

I bent down and cup his face
"Hey don't cry.."i wiped his tears "Do you think mommy will be happy if she
saw you crying?"he startled to what I said and he looked hype now.

"N-No..I'll be a strong man to protect you and Mom"

I smiled at him and rubbed his hair  "Née-chan needs to go now so behave and don't make our Aunt stress out again,understood?"

He saluted to me
"Yes ma'am!"

I kissed his forehead before I go
"Do take care Y/N-chan.."I heard Aunt's voice while wearing my shoes.I turned my head and smiled at her.

" Yes Auntie don't worry and thank you for helping us.."

She hold my hands with a worried eyes "I'll do what I can do to help you, please be safe.."

I hold her hands too and smiled
"Yes I will Auntie.."

@Bar

I'm here at the back stage waiting for my turn to work.

This is the only work I only got so I took it without a second thought even though playing an instrument is my insecurity,yes I know I have a talent but no one really looked at me so I didn't have an opportunity to play in public and I can also sing.

My work here is to play electric guitar for a band but surprisingly I needed to sing  because we got a problem  and that moment everything was changed.

Why?

That night..

The first time I sang in front of many people there is that only person who caught by my voice in cage.

Cage that filled my voice in sadness and that person didn't gave up.

That person named
Akaashi Keiji.