Chapter 5 - With you.

Akaashi's POV

We've arrived at the hospital and Y/N immediately go ask how her mother is.

"Calm down Miss Mitsuhara,your Mom will be alright" the nurse said and smiled gently to Y/N

"Thank god.."she looked relieved and I felt she can breath freely now.

Her cage is getting brighter now..

I smiled thinking about that I walked near to Y/N when the nurses and doctors stared at me so Y/N did, she looked shock and get flustered.

I think they're talking about something.

But I'm not bothered.
I talked one of the doctors to talk about her mother and I'm now paying the bills and I also pay the medicines she needed.

I walked back to find Y/N
She's sitting in front of the OR.
I sat beside her and I saw her hand is shaking.

"Are you alright?"

She flinch and look at me

"Oh you're here,yes I'm alright I'm just happy that my mom will fully healed.."she smiled at me with no trace of sadness

I was about to ask her if she's hungry when the OR opened so we stand up to know we are here.

" The operation succeed she's now fine and needed to rest"the doctor said and tap Y/N's shoulder. "Ara? who's with you?"

I looked at the doctor and Y/N's cheek is getting bright red.

"H-He's my fiancé.." it's not loud but I heard it I felt my heart beat getting faster.

I heard the doctor gasp in shock
"You didn't tell me oh my I'm sorry" she bowed to me

"It's okay we got engaged few weeks ago." I know it's a lie but I'm still happy so they can see that on my face.

"I feel relieved that Miss Mitsuhara is now in a good hands.Anyways your mom is okay now so you can now rest your body from work Y/N,okay?"
Y/N nodded "I'll leave now" she tapped Y/N's shoulder again and leave.

"Let's eat?" Y/N looked me up

"B-but mom.."

I smiled "She's alright, we'll be back after eating dinner" she nodded "Where do you want to eat?"

"A-Anywhere is fine I don't mind" she waved her hands

"I want you to enjoy your meal so tell me where do you want to eat just tell me" I smiled at her

"T-Then there's a fast food outside the hospital it's the Mcdonald" she said and looked down

How cute..

"Well then" I extend my hand to hold me "Shall we?" she smiled and take my hand.

She's clueless how much I like to hold her I've been dreaming this..

When we get outside a cold breeze touched our skin I just realized that I'm still wearing a suit and I looked down to see
Y/N what she was wearing.

She's wearing a white t-shirt that tucked into her black pants.

I saw her another hand touch her skin I know she's cold so I removed my coat and wrapped it around her she looked shocked at first but she smiled.

"Thank you.."

"You're welcome" I smiled too and we started to walk.

_____

"Go look for our seat I'll order our food" I said to her and she nodded