Chapter 16- In need.

Warning: 18+

"Hmm.." I flinch when I felt cold and open my eyes, it's dark.

My head is kinda throbing because of the hang over last night.We celebrated my birthday here at the mansion with all people here also with Akaashi's friends.

I look at the window and realized it's dawn.I roam my hand if I my husband beside me but I felt nothing.

I grab my phone to see what time is it because it's so early if Akaashi leaves this early.

5:25 am

"Where is him?" I asked myself and think where he might be.

Suddenly his office pop in my mind so I immediately go there quietly not to wake anyone.

I open the door slowly and peek seeing my husband all awake and focus on the paper.

He didn't notice me

I didn't close the door and just go down to brew us a coffee and get back.

I use my foot to open the door because I'm holding a tray with coffees and now his eyes is now on me, in shock.

"Good morning" I greeted as I put down the tray on the table.

"Good morning..you're so early love, is your head okay now? you've drink so much alcohol last night.."he asked worriedly and cupped my face.

I smiled and give him a peck of kiss "A coffee will be fine would you mind to join me?"

He smiled and nod "Of course"

We sat down and drink the coffee that I made.

"Did you even sleep?" I ask as I look at him.

"Yeah but I only slept 3 hours, I can't sleep so I came here to make myself busy.."

"Eh?! are you okay?is something bothering you?"

Instead of answering my questions he just look away with his red ears.

"Y-Yeah I'm okay maybe I'm j-just not used to d-drink alcohols.."

He's still not looking to me I guess he have a reason.As I grab the cup of my tea I notice that my clothes are different last night.

I'm wearing a boxer pairing a gray over sized shirt.I put down my cup and look at him drinking his coffee.

He notice that I'm staring at him so he get his attention all to me.

"What's the matter?"

"Who changed my clothes?" I tilt my head as I ask him.

His cheeks getting bright red.
"M-Me.. since you w-were drunk last night y-you can't change your clothes and you are uncomfortable wearing skinny jeans and your shirt have your vomit so I n-needed to clean you up and change.."he explained while looking down.

M-My vomit? gross.. geez how embarrassing..

" T-Thank you and sorry.."

"It's alright love"

"Is that the reason why you can't sleep?" I ask out of the blue and didn't realize what I've asked.

But I act calm as I see his face getting more red.

"I-I'm sorry I..I-I didn't mean to.."

I'm just staring at him while he's explaining. "So.. you're in need?.." he look at me and look down again as he nod.

I get up and sit on his lap and felt his hard thing on my leg.He didn't speak and just dig his face on my neck and suck it until it marks.

"Ughhn..." I moan as he grab the left side of my boobs still sucking my neck down my chest while his right hand stroking my waist.

"Ride me.." I shivered down my spine as he whispered.

I get up and remove the two pieces of clothes that I'm wearing.He didn't bother to put underwear on me.

I get back on his lap wrapping my arms around his neck.He pulled down a little his sweatpants to release his thing.

"A-Ahh.." I hold his shoulder tight when I felt he rubbed it on my pussy.

"Don't move I'll make it wet before you go down"

I did what he said and as his obedient girl I moan every time.

I flinch when I felt his left hand playing my nipple as the other one playing my thing that makes my knees shaking in pleasure.

He entered two fingers inside me and suck my nipples.

"K-Keiji--ahhnn!ahh!" I pulled him more to my chest.

I can feel how soak I am and the pleasure that I'm feeling.

He move his hand more faster as I feel cumming but he stop before I did.

He pushed me down aggressively and hit my point.

I screamed underneath my breath as he did that.I feel pain and pleasure at the same time.

He groaned and grab my waist tightly. "Now move."

He command and I start thrusting up and down.

He's moaning as I do,the more I slowed dowm my movements the more he craved.

I sped up and moan loudly his name.

"M-More..!"he said holding my waist more tightly.

I did what he said but he suddenly carry me walking toward his working desk.

He put me down and turned me around facing his table.He grab my waist and put his thing inside me.

"Ahhnnn!!! Ahh!!" my voice were more loud than earlier when he thrust faster and aggressive.

I'm holding the side of the table more tightly as I feel that I'm cumming.

"I-I'm cumming--hahh!"

My body is collapsing from the pleasure that I'm feeling.

"Me too..my name.. say my name"

"H-Hahh!! ahh!! K-Keiji! Keiji--ahhh!" as I say his name he moved more aggressive that make me cum.

As I cum he's still moving until I feel a hot liquid that explode inside me.I can feel he cummed a lot.

He slowly pulled out and fix himself while me, I can't move.

He didn't speak and carried me carefully.He put me down in the sofa and pick up my clothes and helps me wear it.

He kiss my forehead and smile as I smile to him.

"I love you.." He said with a loving voice.

I wrap my arms around his neck to pull him into a hug.

"I love you more Keiji.."

I can feel how happy he was and I'm happy too.

So this is the happiness..
This is the feeling being love by someone..

"I'm happy that I can share my feelings with you..and I love you every each day..Keiji.." I whisper until I fall asleep.

___________________