Epilogue

"Are you okay Wife?"

My cloud 9 brain woke up from my husband voice.

I was busy looking the sea and didn't notice him.

Beach is the best choice for us to rest and I am currently sitting on a sand.

After a long way and exhausting work we decided to take a break and my mom is taking care of them tho I insist that its okay to take them with us but she refuse.

It helped a lot and my body feels relaxed and free from work especially being with my lovely husband.

I rested my head to his shoulder and just nodded.

The silence were so long until he spoke.

"Thank you" he said.

I look at him with a question remark on my face.

"For giving me this wonderful life and family that I had dream of."

I cup his face and kiss his forehead.

"You don't know how happy I am having a amazing husband and loving childs Keiji, thank you for giving me this.."

He smiled and kiss me on my cheek.

"Let's go inside it's getting late"
he said and extended his hand.

I take his hand and followed him.

Time had passed, after we eat dinner he told me to dress up and wear what he bought for me.

I did what he said and I am wearing a white silk dress.

He said that we will have a small celebration for us so I didn't waste any time and as I got out of our hotel room there is 2 young women waiting for me to guide my way

It's great because I might lost and get late.

As I enter the restaurant the employees greeted me nicely.

As I turn my head to find my husband I saw him standing there holding a bouquet of roses wearing a white long sleeve that peeking his chest.

OhH La la~

Oh stop fantasising it idiot!

I slapped myself in my head for being bad, amen.

"Happy Anniversary Wife.." he said and kiss my cheek.

"Happy Anniversary My love".

He gave me the roses he was holding.

"It's so beautiful darling thank you.." I said and sniff the scent of it.

"Shall we sit and drink some wine My lady?"

I giggle and agreed to him.

While we were having a moment the music change and he stand up and offer his hand.