Chapter 18-Party

Akaashi

Time flows by,after we talked to my wife's mother about our sudden marriage she didn't insist and support us.

We invite our old friends also my business partners,yes it's a grand wedding that I've never dreamed of.

"Woah it looks good on you!"

Bokuto's voice fill the whole room that makes people here notice us.

I'm wearing my suit for my wedding in 3 days from now.

"Oyaaa?you look more manly."
Kuroo tapped my shoulder while I'm staring myself in the mirror.

My heart filled with joy and excitement to wear this on our wedding, specially I will see my wife walking in the aisle.

"Looks like we all have our suit for his wedding?.."
We turned our head to Kenma who just walked out in the fitting room wearing a black suit.

We stare all stare each other to know if we all did.

"Yes, this is it."

I said and talked to the manager to fix the bill.

Later after that..

As soon as we get off the mall, many people approach us and ask if its true that I'm getting married.

Kenma's bodyguards shield us before they get into our way.

"Are you going to answer those questions?"

I turn my head to see Kenma as he asked me.

I just sigh and nod.
I walk a little to approach them to hear my voice.

"Yes I am getting married,I know it's sudden but it's nothing have to do with Ynna nor my wife.So please stop bothering my wife and ask nonsense about Ynna."

After saying that to them I turned back and get in the car.They are still want to ask but I don't want to stay longer there.

Kuroo,Kenma and Bokuto have a car and our way is different.I grab my phone and call my butler.

[Yes Master?]

"Is my wife had returned home?"

[She just returned home Master,also young master had returned home with her from school..]

"Alright,thank you.I'll get home in 10 minutes."

I ended the call and turn my way home.

As I step inside the house, I heard a loud noises and look at my butler with a question look.

He just scratch the back of his head not planning to tell me so I go ahead where is the noise come from.

" Ehhh?!! Really?!!"

"Look at the picture Kuroo bro!Mizuki looks like Y/N!"

"Ohh yeah they have the same color of their eyes!"

"Neee!Bokuto-san! look I found a electric guitar!"

"Where did you get that Shoyo?"

"Akaashi-san don't play guitars, right?"

"Yes! as I remember he's just working 24/7 so he don't have time to play."

What..the..hell..

"What's going on here? I thought you all get home as we depart earlier?"

I ask them while their attention was on the guitar that I bought yesterday.

"Oh Akaashi-san!"

"Hey hey hey!!"