Chapter 24

Akaashi

It's been 5 years since we knew my wife was pregnant.

I'm not really surprised because I knew all along what I've done and I regret that because of my greediness.

She took an online class due to her pregnancies.Even after what happened she didn't threw a tantrum on me and it makes me more guilty.

I've promised to myself after she gave birth to our child I'll take care all of it but she refuse.

She didn't neglect her duty as a mother instead she did all of her studies and duty as a mother at the same time.

She did all her best and graduated without any problem and that makes me proud of her.

"Keiji?did you wait long?"

My thoughts has been disappeared when I heard her voice.

I'm at her office.

Yes she's running a company in a short time from all her hardworks.

"Mom!!"

The two kids approach their lovely mother from the meeting that held a while ago.

Mizuki and Hoshi

She affectionately hugged them and smiling saying sweet words.

I greeted her and kiss her in her forehead.

"We've been waiting,we want to spend the rest of the day with you is that okay?"

Her cheeks grew red in happiness.

"Of course!who am I to decline with your clones who's lovely as flowers?"

She giggled and gave us a peck kiss on our cheeks.

Why do I feel like I'm one of our kids that from her wombs?

________________

sorry for being away my dear readers, I've been through a lot and I got just recovered,I hope this short chapter will put a smile, luv y'all❤️