Chapter 13-"I'll mark you all"

Fast Forward

When the meeting is over the teacher talk to the parents that has a problem and I'm one of them.

While waiting, Mizuki and I are in here at the cafeteria.
He looks happy but still not talking anything about.

I break the silence because he looks like he have something to say.

"Something wrong? does the bread not taste good? should I buy another food?" I ask while he's still eating.

He flinched and get flustered when I asked him.

"N-No! it'sh good.." he said still looking down

"It's okay Mizuki, you can tell anything"

He slowly look up to me still have that pink cheeks.

"T-Thank you for being ba my shide..Momie.." he sounds like an angel with that soft voice like his father.

I smiled and ruffle his hair.
"I'm your mom, Mizuki.No matter what everyone say to you, you don't have to hold back to fight your own, Alright?"

He looks down with a teary eyes.
"What if I shay mean things to you?..you shtill shtay wit me?.."

I hugged him tight to make him feel how I love and care for him.

"You can be angry,cry or complain to me because I'll understand you no matter what.I know we're just getting started but I will stay by your side even at your worst because you're my child.."

He hugged me back and say I love you's and sweet things.

As the time goes by,Mizuki fell asleep after crying.I called the driver to get Mizuki and let him sleep in the car.

The teacher called me to talk about Mizuki.I sat up in front of her emotionless.

She looks tense and sweating.
"U-Uhmm I talked to one of Mr.Akaashi's people about Mizuki's files to change.About Mizuki's acads.. he have no problem about his grades but he can't approach his classmate.He's always scared getting socialise--"

"How long my son's getting bullied?" I cut her off and ask coldly.

She flinch and fix her sit.
"It was started when they knew that his Father is a famous business man and he have no mother along his side.They all say mean thing to him and he can't fight because he think he's alone.When someone approach him, he's scared because they will just say mean things to him.We tried our best to stop them but they will bully him without teachers around and when he's alone."

I took a deep breath before speak again.

"You all tried your best but nothing happened.Their parents just watching my son getting bullied and some teacher just avoing their gaze not to put them in the situation and now telling me you all did your best? don't make me laugh.I'll let this go but if this happen again I'll mark you all and suffer like what you all did to him."

After I say those things she get on her knees and beg.

"P-Please don't do this Ma'am..I'll promise that it will never happen again!.."

I just stare at her with no expression.

"I didn't say you'll have to go on your knees." I get up and walk but I stop when I open the door and look back at her still on her knees crying. "Don't forget what I said." I walk out and the people staring at me with those scared eyes.

As I get in the car I see Mizuki eating ice cream

"Ah! Welcome back momie!"
He greet and kiss my cheeks