Chapter 22-Denied

Warning 18+

Akaashi

We've arrived home after leaving the party since my wife passed out.

"Do you need help carrying Madam,Sir?"

I simply shake my head and smile.I go straight to a penthouse that I bought for our honeymoon.

My head is banging and ready to give in so i immediately put my wife on the bed carefully not to wake her up.

As I put her down my body gave in and sleep embracing my wife beside me.

I woke up early in the morning because someone's calling me,it's my manager.Seems like it's emergency.

He said someone called to my company for business matter that needed my sign so I let him come here.

I was gonna get up but I stopped because I feel heavy and my head is throbbing a bit.

I realized my wife is hugging me and still sleeping soundly.I smiled when I think we're married officially.

'I,Mitsuhara Y/N, promising you that I will love you until my hair get whiter and until my last breath.I'll be faithful and loyal to you and never leave your side forever.'

A tear escapes in my eyes remembering those words that I've wanted to hear from her lips.

I kissed her forehead and get up to change a comfortable cloth.
Time passed and my manager is here discussing about business.

"I'm really sorry Sir for interrupting your great day" he said and bowed.

I smiled and tap his shoulder
"It's okay since it's my responsibility."

"Thank you so much Sir I wish you and your wife lived happily.I'll go now Sir,Thank you again" he said and take his leave.

"Ugh my stomach rumbling I should cook for breakfast."

Remembering her favourites she probably like a pancake on this kind of weather.

After cooking,I make my way to our room with foods and put it on the table beside the bed.

'She's still sleeping'

I roam my eyes on her body and realizing the dress she wearing makes her look a beautiful white pearl.

When our wedding ceremony ended she changed into a white backless dress.

"I should take a bath while she still sleeping" I whispered to myself and make my way to the bathroom.

I took off all my clothes and do my routines before taking a bath.

While having a business taking a bath I heard a noise but I can't guess if it's inside the bathroom or not but I didn't concern about it,seems like my wife woken up.

Y/N's POV

"Hmm.."

I heard a sound coming from the bathroom that cause me wake up.

I slowly open my eyes and realized this is not Keiji's house.

"W-Where am i--oh!" I immediately look my body if I'm naked but I feel relief I'm still wearing my dress that I wore last night.

But where truly am I?

I look around if I can get a clue but the puzzle on my mind disappeared when I saw my husband's clothes that he wore last night are on the floor.

Seems like he's taking a bath I should wait him.

But I wanna see him

My eyes widened when my brain getting dirty.

"Oh my fcking god no.."

I slap myself for thinking like that.

"B-But it's normal right?"
I whispered to myself but I shake my head and stare the bathroom door.

"I'll just brush my teeth that's all"
I slowly opened the door and I found a toothbrush that still in cover and opened it to use.

While brushing my teeth my eyes landed where my husband taking a bath.

I blushed seeing my husband's shadows behind that soaking glass.

I finished brushing my teeth and about to leave but my feet stop on it's own

I look again where my husband taking a bath.It's a waste if I can't take a bath with him,right?eheh

I took off my clothes and make my way inside.He didn't notice that I'm already on his back.

'Should I tease him?'

I hug him from behind and he get shocked that he's about to scream.

"Woah this is the first time you'll take a bath with---nghh!"

His words cut off when I hold his d*ck suddenly.

'nghh?'

A soft moan come out from him that I didn't ever heared and it makes me wanted to hear more.

I thrust my hand while my other hand is in his nipple.

"L-Love haaaa~!"

His knees gets weak and support his body on the wall.

"N-No..n-not my n-nipples!nghh!"

I kiss his back and stroke my hand more faster,his voice is like a melody that I don't want to disappear.

It was not about a minute but I felt a hot liquid in my hand.

H-He already come?that was fast...

"Huh?" I said to myself realizing our position switched in a second.

"Damn..Wife where did you learn that kind of thing?I didn't know you can do that thing.."

I look up to see him and his face were all red in embarrassment.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to--"

My words cut off by his lips,kissing me torridly and carried me.I wrapped my arms and legs around him kissing him back.

"It's my turn" his voice was serious and he's like craving for a food.

"Ahhh!!~"

I screamed loud in shock when he put his thing inside me suddenly.

He groaned and start thrusting in and out.I can feel pleasure and a cold wall on my back.

"K-Keiji...slow d-down--ughh!~"

"Denied."
He said and he gets rough that makes me more scream his name in pleasure.

The bathroom filled with my voice and a skin clapping due to his roughness.

He kiss my neck leaving a mark,he's craving more and more.My lips locked on his and biting it that makes my nails dug on his shoulders.

He thrust more faster and I can feel I'll reach my limit any moment.My nails digging his back that makes him groan.

He didn't say any words and just let me feel pleasure and makes my eyes tearing up feeling good.

"Hmmmppp--" he said and thrust fast and rough.I felt a hot liquid inside me.

He's panting heavily and put me down slowly.

My body feels weak and my knees is shaking.Keiji cupped my face with a worried eyes that asking if I'm okay so I smiled to him and reach him giving a peck of kiss.

"I'm sorry I know that's really rough,I just missed you.."

He buried his forehead on my shoulder whimpering like a puppy.

I chuckled how cute he is in this situation.I pat his head saying "it's okay I missed you too.." and kiss his cheek.

"I'll take you a bath" he smiled and start to clean me up.

I can't stop smiling seeing him how adorable he is.I have no regrets that you're the one I married to.

____________________