Chapter 23-Future

Warning 18+

3 days had passed since we came here on our penthouse for honeymoon.

Every single day we go out for dates and making memories.
There was no time that I felt sad or anything because being with him is my happiness.

Tomorrow we'll going home that's why we are getting ready so that we can go home early.

I'm watching him how he organized our things and he looks really busy and focus that makes me chuckle.

"Ah...wife.."

He called out so i look at him smiling but my soul left out my body.Cold sweats getting down from my head and my heart beating so fast.

"U-Uhhh I..I can explain--!"

"It's okay w-wife it's just that...I'm just shock seeing this lingerie on your bag.."

Yes..the lingerie that my mom bought for me and I totally forgot that.I intentionally leaving that but seems like my mom won't let me.

"H-Haha..it was from mom,I thought I really leave that to mom but seems like she...she put it on my bag secretly.."

I can feel the heat on my cheeks from embarrassment.I avoid meeting his eyes and keep looking around because he's staring at me still holding that lingerie.

"Then...you should wear it."

He spoke suddenly and makes me jump in shock.

"Y-Yes?Yes?huh?"

I stuttered and didn't realize what I answered to him what the hell Y/N!!

He smirk and walk towards me,my chest banging from nervousness.He handed me the lingerie,I look up him tilting my head asking why.

"I want to see you wearing this"

"B-But--!"

"Please?.."

He said with those puppy eyes,as a soft hearted wife I grab the lingerie and make my way into the bathroom.

After wearing it I stare myself in the mirror.It's a lace details short lingerie and it can see my chest clearly with this thin detail on it.

Geez...looks like my body will ache again huh,,

[Author: R.I.P THAT PUSSY EYY~ YOU'RE GETTING RIPPED TONIGHT!~]

I gathered a strength and breath deeply before opening the door.

There I see my husband standing half naked and holding a belt.

'A belt?'

"Uh..h-how is it?"

He smirk and sit on the bed roaming his eyes all around my body that makes me feel more embarass.

"Turn around" he ordered and as his obedient girl I did what he say.

"Now lay down"

It took me a seconds before doing what he ordered.

He hold my both hands in just one hand.He locked up my hands with the belt he was holding.

'so that's the purpose of the belt huh..'

I gulp when he look at me in my eyes,his eyes filled with lust.He get onto top of me and kissing me from neck down on my chest.

He lick my nipples underneath my clothes that makes me turn on.

I moaned as he played my clit with his right hand while the other one holding my hands.

"Ahh~!"

He inserted two fingers inside me and thrusting it fast.

I gasped when I came,my breath getting heavy and wanting more.

I look at him with a craving eyes that makes him smile.He get up and get his phone.

Wtf?

"Hushh don't be impatient"

He said and played a music.

Wait..

It's the song where we first met..

He get onto top of me licking my nipples underneath my dress.

I moaned as he slightly bitted it  and massaging it.

It's slow and making me want more but he looks like he won't do anything about it.

He seems notice it and smiled teasingly.

He turned me around and now I'm on my knees.

He rub his thing that makes me more wet and he suddenly put it inside.

I gasped when he hit my point as he thrust his phase.

The room filled with our moans and a loud skin clapping due to his roughness.

I moaned loudly his name as his obedient girl I heard him groan and turn me around holding my both hands.

~something 'bout you
makes me feel like a dangerous woman~

"K-Keiji---more ahnn!~"

He suddenly put it inside me and hit my point,pounding me mercilessly.

His phase getting faster but he suddenly stop makes me glare at him.

He grab my feets and put it on his shoulders.

"W-w-wait this position it goes in so deep--Hahh--!!"

He didn't listen and thrust fast.
My mouth hanged open feeling the pleasure deep in me.

It hurts but feels good,I don't know what to feel.

He removed my lingerie and throws it like it's nothing.

He stop moving and stare my whole body with full of lust.

"What a beautiful view.."

He move again hitting my point every thrust he do.

His movements getting rough and fast and I came and after a while he came inside me.

He collapsed beside me panting,chasing his breath but still he remove the belt on my wrists and hug me.

"You're so beautiful,I love you.."

He said before he lost consciousness.

And I too,lost consciousness from his loving arms that feels so warm.

-The next morning-

"I hate you so much.."

I said feeling gloomy because I can't walk on my own.

"I'm so sorry love but you moaned my name like a melody in my ears--"

"Shut up!!"

I smack him that makes him laugh while me feeling embarrass.

We're on our way home,we leave early because Keiji got a call and they need him in the company.

"This is the start of our new life huh.."

I said while looking at the window.

"Are you going to enroll next week?"

"Hmm-mm" I nod and look at him smiling.

"Are you excited?"

"Yes,I still want to graduate and achieve my dream.I'm exited how our life would look like in the near future hihi.."

Thinking how our future would be makes me excited.I'm happy having a family with Keiji and I'm thinking how our child would look like in the future..

Is what I thought..

After enrolling I found out I'm pregnant..

"This is not what I've thought!!!not this soon AaaaAhhh!!"

____
Tbc.