Chapter 9-Say my name.

Warning 18+

Akaashi

Me and my wife is here in the kitchen preparing our dinner.
She's currently cooking while me placing the plate.

The kids is still in the living room,playing.I sat and stared my wife while cooking.She noticed that I'm staring at her.

"What's the matter?" she ask with a smooth voice.

"Adoring my wife.."i answered then she get flushed.

I stand up and walk towards her she asked me why but I just hugged her from behind.She's trembling and can't relax.

"Breath love you need to get used to it i will always do this."she stopped shaking and nodded.

A moments later..

While eating earlier the kids is loud and talking about volleyball and stuffs.

I'm now on my office while my wife is with the kids to make them rest.It was an hour ago so I don't know if my butler take her to the guest room.

I tidy up a bit and walked off.
I'm removing my necktie when I opened my rooms door when I saw my wife changing to my clothes.Her face were red and don't know what to do.

"I-I'm sorry I f-forgot to take an e-extra clothes."i keep my cool because I'm tempting to her body right now.

Her legs is showing because my boxer is short.

"It's alright you can wear whatever you want in my closet."i said and turn my way to the bathroom.I need to control myself.

I quickly took a bath and wear a sweatpants and white t-shirt.
I'll just sleep to my office if she can't sleep with me.

I got off and see my wife sitting on the edge of the bed looking down.It's dark and the only light was turn on is the light beside my bed.

" Why don't you rest now?"

She looked up to me with her red cheeks.I walk towards her to make our distance close and bent down.

She looked into my eyes.
"W-Well I'm waiting for you.."

Akaashi's temptation:
70/100%

"Why?" I asked.

"Shouldn't we sleep together because we're married?"she tilt her head.

Inhale..exhale..

"Is it okay to you that I'll sleep beside you?" i asked and cares her hair.

"Of course you're my husband"
she said without a trace of fear.

Akaashi's temptation:
80/100%

"You'll be in trouble if I sleep with you,I might do something" I smirk and she flinched.

"T-Trouble?does it make me hurt?"

"Yes and a pleasure after." i smiled cocky that makes her face more red.

"T-Then I'll take the danger if it's you.." I flinched in shock.

Akaashi's Temptation:
99/100%

One more answer I'm done.

"Are you sure and do you give me a permission?" I asked to make her sure because I don't want to force her.

Surprisingly she nodded and look at me in the eyes.
"I'm sure and I give you a permission."