Chapter 15-"I love you.."

Akaashi

I'm working as fast as possible to celebrate my wife's birthday.
I cancelled the meetings that's not really important.

I look at the time to make sure I won't get over time.

It's 5:34 pm.

When I was arranging my papers Ynna pop in my mind.

Ynna is my childhood friend, our parents was a business partners and want us to get married but  grandma and grandpa didn't approve that and they win.

Before my parents died they wished my happiness and Ynna flew out to the Califonia to achieve her dreams and my life was so peaceful after that but now she's killing me in stress.

'It's happening now Mom, Dad..
I found my happiness..'

I smile with my thoughts and clean my papers but I my assistant knock saying Ynna wants to talk to me saying it's about business.

I told my assistant to let her in and ready myself to not get pissed.

The door opened showing Ynna walking towards me.

"What is it?" I ask blankly but she just laugh and sit on my table in front of me.

I don't feel anything but disgust.

"How rude Keiji don't you want to be with me?.." she said with a seductive voice and her finger roaming on my chest.

I slap her hand that make her look pissed "No and never,I know you already heard that I have a wife and son so stop." I said emotionless but she didn't stop.

She sit on my lap and now my body feels hot because how angry I am but I'm calming myself down.

"Don't be like that I know you're just making me jealous..ahh dear I've waited for this.."

"Get.Out." I shut my eyes and took a deep breath to control myself.

"Ohh dear I can feel your heat are you that exited?.." she wrapped her arms around me.

I was about to push her when the door opened showing my wife.

My heart skipped a beat and my eyes widen.I can't move hoping that she'll believe me.

She's looking down and I can see how dark her aura that makes me more nervous,scared and worried.

"Oh my..You're the girl I met a weeks ago right?but please go out for now we're having a good--" I cut her words and try push her but she wrapped me more tightly.

"Y/N let me explain..!"
My voice is shaking as I say that but she still not moving and still looking down.

"Eh?..if you have nothing to say can you leave us now---" Ynna's words got lost.

It's just a seconds ago but Ynna is now sitting on the floor leaning on the large window of my office with a hand on her neck,a hand from my wife.

"Aghn!..let go of me!" Ynna's eyes were shut and trying to let go.

Y/N didn't say any words and just choking Ynna.I look at Ynna's face and I see in her eyes, scared and getting pale while looking at my wife.I can't see my wife's face because her face is covered by her hair and their view is sided.

I flinch realizing what's happening I was about to stop Y/N but she look at me with a death glare that makes me shiver down my spine.

Her eyes saying if I move I'm done.

I didn't move any inch and just watch her.

She look back to Ynna that now pale and can't even move.