Chapter 7 - Most Dangerous Women

*Hellooo Fellow Marvel Lovers. Hope you enjoy the new episode. I have also published a pilot chapter for a new Marvel Male Oc lead feel free to check it out on my page.*

"I found her! Your welcome!" Tony threw open the doors of the Avengers in the house theater. Steve and Bucky are cuddled up together on one of the many gigantic comfy chairs scattered around the room. Every Friday night all the Avengers who were present in the tower would gather for a movie night. Since today was Thursday Steve and Bucky were the only to there watching some kind of old timer documentary.

Bucky didn't even look up "Shut up Stark!"

Steve on the other hand lifted his head from the crook of Bucky's neck "What do you want Stark? We are watching a WWII documentary."

Tony just rolled his eyes at the old farts "Well you two have been sitting around growing beards for Christmas I've been running scans for your runaway mate. And I got a match"

This got their attention quickly "Where?" Tony found them being in sync a tiny bit scary. Inside he smiled at the very thought of the soldiers over protective nature clashing with Layla's reckless and drunken mayhem. Their souls were mated to be together; it was going to be so entertaining.

Before anything of them could speak Friday Tony's AI beat them to it "Director Fury has called for an assembly of the Avengers. Please report to the conference room for a briefing."

Steve gave a tired sigh as Bucky and him begrudgingly untangled from their comfortable spot and made their way towards the door.

Bucky let out a frustrated growl as he caught the back of Tony's shirt when he tried to sneak away "Lets go Stark you know how much Fury hates waiting."

--------

Fury is looking as furious as ever glaring down at the attending Avengers. Steve Roger, James Barnes, Tony Stark, Natasha Romanoff, Bruce Banner, Wanda Maximoff, Clint Barton, a masked Peter Parker and Vision. Sam Wilson was currently on a different mission and couldn't make it.

Clearing his throat to draw their attention "Thanks to the hard work of Stark, SHIELD has finally been able to track down the world's most dangerous women. We've been able tracked her movements over the last two centuries and don't know how much older she could be. In WW1 she earned the name Reaper from the soldiers that were left alive after she swept the land bare." Fury threw a folder onto the content spilling out onto the table "Avengers we are facing a threat on a global level. This woman is like nothing you have ever encountered. She has no known weakness or allies. She has no emotions, knows no feeling, killing without remorse or conscience. Find her and lock her up, she is too dangerous to let walk free anymore." with that he was gone in a whirl of his long leather jacket leaving behind the stunned Avengers.

Steve reached for the folder as Bucky and Tony peaked over his shoulder. Suddenly Bucky let out a growl and lunged at Tony who in turn squeaked and ran out the door with a pissed off looking Steve and Bucky. Everyone exchanged strage glances as a picture floated back to the table. An old photo of a woman standing between two men dressed in army uniforms grinning into the camera. All the remaining Avengers missed the subtle gasp followed by a long gulp coming from the neighborhood Spider Man as he looked at the picture. 

*Don't forget to Comment*