Chapter 53 - Fucking Witch

Blood dripped down my fingers. Each drop hitting the ground sounded like thunder in the deafening silence as we stared at each other down.

Niklaus moved first lunging forward and I punched him hard in the face smirking at the satisfying crunch of bone breaking. He growled his eyes darkening the irises glowing a beautiful gold. Hybrid of a vampire and a werewolf right.

"Finally a real fight!" The smirker on my face only grew as I shed my jacket tossing it aside. It had been so long since I had a proper fight.

Taking a fighting stance I let my own power seep to the surface and my veins began to glow brightly snaking up into my eyes. Embracing that familiar rush of euphoria I darted forward ducking under the punch Niklaus threw and delivered a powerful blow to his stomach. The strike pushed the hybrid back but he didn't stay down. Note to self never underestimate the physical strength of a hybrid. Niklaus's blow was faster than I could dodge it slammed into my chest knocking the wind out of me and sending me skidding across the floor.

Nicklaus sped towards me using his momentum against him. I grabbed his shirt, flipping him over my shoulder.

Never giving him a moment to recover I pounced like a cat aiming a full strength punch at his head. Niklaus rolled out of the way narrowly escaping the blow which instead shattered the floor where his face was a second ago. We both stood slowly circling each other like predators looking for an opening.

"People quack at the sound of my name because I have the power to make them afraid.!" Niklaus spat ripping a metal spike from the railing hurling it at me.

The tore a hole through my shoulder ripping the tendons and muscle in its path.

"And what a miserable existence that must be! It's better to die than live eternity looking over your shoulder! " Snarling I ripped the spike from the wall throwing it back at Niklaus reveling in the satisfying howl of pain as the spike buried in his leg. "I'll do you a favor and put you down permanently."

"Let's finish this then!"

Nicklaus and I ran at eachother again but before we could tear eachother apart an invisible force grabbed us, ripping us apart and pinning us to opposite walls.

"Enough both of you!" A blonde woman stepped into the house, her hands raised before her.

Niklaus groaned at the woman's sudden appearance "Freya, what a pleasant surprise."

"Come on blonde! Let me out of whatever this is so I can get going" I whined innocently pushing against the spell that kept me pinned against the wall. I strongly disliked magic. It's basically cheating and witches spells tend to be all bones, blood, and shit.

The witch Freya ignored Niklaus and I knelt next to the unmoving Elijah slowly hovering her hand over him whispering some kind of enchantment. Whatever the enchantment was, the results were less than pleasant. Freya hissed in pain withdrawing her hand as if she was burned. Elijah's body shook violently, blood began leaking from the corners of his mouth.

Well that can't be good. I might have gone a bit overboard on the chainsaw to the subconscious. Oops I'm sure he will be fine...eventually. Right?

Freya didn't turn even looking away from Elijah with a wave of her hand a spiking pain shot through my head. Fuck! A cry of pain burst from my lips, blood filled my mouth with a metallic taste running down my chin. My legs snapped in half then my arms leaving me pinned to the wall by the spell. I hate witches.

Fixing Niklaus with a sadistic grin showing my bloody teeth, my neck snapped to the side and I died.

*Dont Forget to Comment*