Chapter 9

"Bruce?" Nat asked in confusion, anger, and fear. "What're you doing here?" Nat stood still, not knowing what to do.

"You didn't call me Nat." He said as if it was the most obvious answer.

"Bruce i told you, it was over two weeks ago." Nat said annoyed.

"Nat, i know what you said but you know that's not possible with us." He said stepping towards her.

"It is and I've seen what it's like without you and I'm happy. Truly happy, so leave.me.alone." Sternness encompassed in her voice which took Bruce by surprise. She moved to close the door but he slammed his hand against it. His eyes going dark. Hers widening in fear, she had almost forgotten how scary he could be.

"I'm not leaving. We're gonna stay here and make up for this little mixup." His voice was strained and his face was redder than normal.

"Bruce.You can't make me." Her fierceness dimming slightly at his tone.

"Well i think you will. You know, why?" He smirked smugly.

"Why is that?" Rolling her eyes. She couldn't believe he still had the confidence to think she'd ever want him back.

"Because I have about 5 different videos of you being the best little whore in all of New York." He wore a smug grin as he held up his phone and wiggled it.

Nat looked at him in horror. "What?" Her eyes following him as he walked pass her into the apartment.

"Oh right. I forgot to tell you." He leaned in sending chills down her spine. "I recorded some of our fuck sessions, just a few things to keep me going on those nights you wanted to act like a little bitch and i couldn't touch you."

Nat was stunned. She shook her head in disbelief. "No,  no, no, no You wouldn't. You wouldn't do that to me." Her voice cracking as her eyes welled with tears. "You know what that could do to me, to my foundation."

"Of course, I know." Bruce chuckled. "That's also how i know you won't have any problem being my girl again." He plopped down on the couch and put his arm on the back of it. "Come. Sit with me baby."

Nat stood still. Her mind racing a thousand miles a minute. Her chest was tight and she used the back of her hand to wipe the tears racing down her cheeks. In a matter of weeks, she felt anger, sadness, freedom, happiness, and now her old friend, fear. How could she be so stupid to believe she could actually get away from him that easy? She sighed making her way over to the couch. Her body sinking in next to his. Bruce watched her follow his command.

"Good girl." He gripped her thigh. "I missed you Nat. Gave me a little scare." He gently kissed her neck and sucked softly. Nat stared up at the ceiling hoping to make her mind go blank, to ignore the panging in her heart as Bruce touched her body.

"We've got a lot of catching up to do baby. Relax."

.................

It had been four days now since Bruce came back, Nat woke up to get ready for work. Bruce was up not too long after.

"I'll be a little late tonight, so I'll take some lasagna when i get in. Remember not to use that seasoning you like to put in everything. I want my dinner to be perfect." Bruce poured his coffee while Nat grabbed her keys to leave.

"Ok" she replied stoically. She was no longer the ball of sunshine she had been the last two weeks. He took the rest of her dignity the night he came back and all she wanted to do now was keep her head down and stay out of the way. Nat opened the door stepping out to the hallway when Bruce grabbed her arm.

She quickly turned around not knowing what she did this time. He could tell she was scared and he took pride in that. "Can't leave without my goodbye kiss."  Nat quickly gave him a peck on the lips but he pulled her closer. Deepening the kiss, moaning into her mouth. His hand grabbing her ass roughly before pulling away. Nat did her best to hide the disgust she felt. "Bye. Don't forget dinner tonight." He said before shutting the door after her.