Chapter 15

An hour later, they were entering Nat's apartment. She kicked off her shoes and made a beeline for her bedroom door to change. She didn't bother turning on her bedroom light, instead she turned on her small lamp on the dresser. Nat reached her back to unzip herself but her fingertips barely reached the zipper. She forgot how hard it was to get out of this dress.

"Ugh gosh...STEVE, CAN YOU COME HERE PLEASE?" She yelled out from her bedroom.

"Yea." She heard faintly. Moments later Steve walked in. He had taken off his tie and jacket and loosened the top two buttons. Steve couldn't peel his eyes away from her. The soft light from the lamp as well as the moonlight highlighted all her best features. Her eyes, her smile, she looked like a goddess.

"Do you mind unzipping me? I can't reach it." She explained.

"Sure." Steve walked closer to her and Nat turned around so her back was facing him. Steve gently touched her shoulders before letting his fingers trail down her back. He was close enough to smell the light Ja'Dior perfume she had on. He softly inhaled while he pulled the zipper down. He could feel Nat's body tense. Her exposed neck welcomed him. Steve bent down gently kissing her smooth body making her shiver under his touch. His lips against her neck made her legs weak. "Steve." She said moaned breathlessly. "Mmmm" Steve answered through closed lips as he continued to kiss down the side of her neck. His fingers still pulling down the back of her dress. His tongue slipped out to suck on her. With her dress unzipped, Steve's hands pulled at the top of her dress slowly tugging it down. Nat's body stiffened. She wanted it, God knew she did, but the scars that littered her body, made her self-conscious. She was hesitant about it but the way his hands grazed over her hips while she leaned into him, was enough to make her almost forget. As if he could sense her reasons, he stopped kissing her and turned her around. Their faces inches apart. "Do you trust me?" Nat nodded her head, looking back down to his lips. "Then let me take care of you." Steve pulled her closer kissing her ardently. His hands gently in her hair, pulling out the two pins, causing her fiery red hair to cascade down her back. Nat's arms wrapped around his neck and pulled him deeper into the kiss. Steve dragged his finger back to her dress pushing it down the rest of way. Nat moved her body against his wanting to feel more connected than they already were. "You're wearing too much." She said in between breaths.

Steve chuckled and pulled his hands from her body and unbuttoned the rest of his shirt quickly.  Nat's impatience grew and she took matters into her own hands, pushing the shirt off his shoulders and feeling his back muscles under her fingertips. His strong back flexed as his hands roamed. Nat's skillfully undid his belt, making his pants pool at his feet. He kicked off his shoes and stepped back to quickly take off his socks and admire her almost bare body. He noticed the set immediately. It was one of the first she showed him from shopping. It was a lace black set that accentuated her breasts and ass. Just as much as he admired her, she did the same. His body was that of the greeks. His chiseled abs were cut up and hot to the touch. Her body aching to feel him. She was sure that if she was naked, her thighs would be glistening from her wetness. Nat couldn't wait anymore, she closed the space between them, connecting their lips again. Steves hands found their way to her ass, immediately cupping them to lift her up. Nat instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist and moaned as he ground into her.

Steve's lips attacked her neck and he pushed them onto the bed. "You're so gorgeous Nat. I can't wait to feel you."  

Nat bucked her hips urging him to. "Then take me." She bit her lip, moaning out as his dick pressed at her warm entrance. Steve pulled at her lace panties, taking them off in one swoop. Nat was amazed. He stood up and slid his briefs to the ground. He stood there in all his glory. He was bigger than expected and the sight made her mouth water. Nat felt the throbbing sensation between her legs and knew it was time. She beckoned him forward and Steve crawled on top like a lion about to prance on their prey. "Are you sure?" He asked. Nat smiled with a slight glint in her eye. The love she felt in that moment was unmatched. She wanted to give herself to him completely. "More than anything." Steve gave her his charming smile and leaned down kissing her once more. He slipped his hands behind her back to unclasp her bra. Nat lifted so he could slid it off with ease. In a swift motion, she was now just as naked as he. Steve admired her and made no second thought to the small scars that coated her skin. He could only think about making love and hearing her scream his name tonight. "I need a—"

"Left drawer." Nat cut in. Steve leaned over and grabbed the golden packet out the drawer. Quickly taking it out, he moved to put it on but two small hands stopped him. "Let me." Steve let go and groaned as he felt Nat's soft hands wrap around him as she rolled the condom on. He looked down at her with his dick in her hands and felt himself throb at the sight. She looked up at him with a goofy smile and pulled him down. Her hard nipples pressed again his bare chest. With him nestled between her legs, Steve gently slid up and down, letting his engorged member tease her entrance. Her juices coated him and he could feel how wet she was regardless of the added protection. "Steve please. I need you." She moaned out. "Mmm I'm coming baby."  Steve slid inside of her wet entrance and cursed as she tightened around him. Her arms wrapped around his back as she took all 10 inches of him. "Mmm fuck Nat, you're so tight." He moved slowly out of her, giving her time to adjust to his size. He looked down at her, seeing her eyes closed and face contorted in pleasure. "You ok?" He asked as he kissed her softly. "Yea, move." Nat moaned for him to keep going. Steve picked up the pace, sliding in and out of her, thrusting faster. Her breasts bouncing up and down with every thrust. The sight was euphoric, Nat mouth shaped an O as Steve pounded into her. "Fuckk Steve. Fuck." She couldn't do more than curse as he filled her up. She looked up to him seeing him pistoning in and out of her wet sex, looking intensely at her. His deep blue eyes stared deep into her soul. "You feel amazing. Shit you're tight." Steve picked up her left leg putting it on his shoulder to deepen his thrust. Nat was sure she felt him in her stomach. She arched her back and gripped the sheets. "Yes, just like that. Mmmm Keep going." The sounds of their breath and skin slapping filled the air. The two went pound for pound, each trying to fuck each other back and forth. It was a match made in heaven for sure. "Steve...Steve..." She moaned unable to form a sentence. Nat felt her legs tremble and knew the sensation in her stomach. She was close.  "Cum for me Nat. Come on baby." Steve thrust faster, while rubbing her clit sending her over the edge. She let out a strangled moan and coated Steve with her juices. His release not far behind. "Nat, I'm gonna...I'm gonna..cum.." Steve continued and let out a loud sound that he wasn't used to. He came in moments and collapsed right next to her. Both laid on their back panting lightly coated in sweat.

"That was...." Nat stared up in disbelief. Her chest heaving up and down .

"Amazing." He finished.

"Absolutely." Nat chuckled and looked over at the glistening specimen next to her.

Steve laughed with her before getting up to dump the condom and get a washcloth to clean her up. He walked back in the room and found Nat staring at him with a small smile.

"What?" He asked as he wiped her thighs clean. "Nothing, it's just..you're really cleaning me up."

"Yea, I should."

Nat shook her head in disbelief. She would definitely have to get used to this.

"Thank you."  

"Its nothing."

"Its everything." She said as he walked away.

Nat scooted over as he came back in the room. "Are you sleeping over?" Nat didn't want to assume anything but she was hoping after tonight, he'd stay in here.

"If you don't mind."

"No, I'd love for you to. I just wanted you to know you didn't have to if you didn't want to."

"Trust me, there's no where else I'd rather be." He said as he climbed under the covers and pulled her into him.

"Good because you make the best pillow especially after mind-blowing sex."

Nat's head trembled as his chest moved from his laugh. "Good to know." Soon the sound of Nat's small snores filled the room and Steve followed after. Tonight was a night to remember.