Chapter 16

Steve woke to the soft snores of the beautiful woman laying next to him. Her body snuggled deep in his chest with the covers barely covering the top half of her body. He smiled softly remembering the previous nights events. It was much better than he expected. The feeling of being inside her was far beyond what he could've imagined. His member was already growing at the memories. He wanted her again in any way he could. Steve slid her off of him making his way to the foot of the bed. Nat moved momentarily before staying sill once more. He ducked his head under the covers and spread her legs. He could smell her deliciousness and needed just a small taste. She had turned him into an addict. His tongue jet out lapping up her soft folds. His arms slid under the back of her thighs so he could dive deeper. His mouth moved expertly as he began to devour her, his finger playing with her clit. He felt her before he heard her. Her pussy tightening around his tongue as it played tongue twister inside of her. Her legs began to tremble and he heard her gasp and moan. Oh she was up now. Steve picked up the pace, sucking on her clit while pushing two fingers inside of her. He went deep and her hands found their way into his head. "Mmm Steve...baby please..." He didn't let up, going faster until her toes curled and her back arched. Her juices coated his face and he happily licked it all up. He pulled away and moved the covers to see Nat laid back with her eyes closed trying to catch her breath.

"What a way to wake a girl up?" She said with a smile, opening her eyes.

"Couldn't help it, I'm hooked." He said laying back down next to her. She kissed him deeply and thanked him. The two laid in bed basking in each others presence and still reeling from the amazing head Nat had received. However, as always Nat's mind began to get the best of her. What exactly were they? Was this official? Were they a thing or is this simply casual? Nat didn't want to assume but she also didn't want to kill the calm atmosphere with such a weighted question...but she had to know.

"Steve..." She spoke softly, trailing circles into his chest.

"Yea."

"...What is this?" Biting her lip in anticipation.

"I think this is what you call the aftermath of some amazing sex." He chuckled completely missing the meaning behind the question.

"Well yea but." Nat paused before pushing up on her arm to look directly at his face. "What are we?" She gestured between the two. "I mean are we a couple or is this just casual? I dont mean to ask such a weighted question so early but I..I just dont want to get my hopes up for something more if that's not what you want." She cast her eyes down as she trailed off hoping to avoid any pity in his eyes in case they weren't on the same page.

"This isn't casual for me. I want you in eery. single. way." Steve lifted her chin to kiss her. "I want you to be mine, so officially Natasha, will you be my best girl?"

Her face broke out into a huge smile as she nodded her head yes. "I'd love to." She climbed on top of him and kissed him with enough passion to go for another round, which they did.

After getting all the sex out the way, they finally got out of bed and threw on clothes so start their day. Steve needed to get dressed at him, so he left after cooking them breakfast. The two would meet again later that night for an official date.

Nat decided to call Maria and meet with her until then. She had more than enough info to tell her what was going on.

"Riaaaaa"

"Tashaaaa"

"Let's meet. There's a lot to talk about."

"Mhmm I wonder if it has anything to do with a certain blonde man."

"It mayyy, but I wanna tell you over lunch so be ready at 12, so we can go to Hawkeyes Cafe."

"Ok boss lady, I'll be there." Maria and Clint had been friends for almost as long as Nat and Clint. They had all met early on and used to hang out a lot as a trio but when Nat met Bruce and was forced to distance herself, it was less hangouts and more individual stuff. Finally, they were able to get back to how they used to be. Nat texted Clint and told him, her and Ria would be stopping by for a chat.