Good work kid, this is going to be fun

Varian knew he didn't make a mistake, but knew he would pay for what he did, but he would do it again if asked to do a redo. Zan Tire snapped her fingers and Andrew appeared with his friends.
" I knew he wouldn't work with us willing" Andrew said looking at Zan Tire.
"There is no us, only me, you are only here because I needed information about Varian, in return you can take your revenge on him" she hissed. Varian looked at his former 'friends' if he would ever call them that. Varian saw the cuffs that Andrew had, red rocks appeared and everything he just learned from Cass vanished. He needed to learn to focus to help his friends and family, but his brain just froze.
"Oh, is someone scard?" Zan tire smirked. Andrew grabbed Varian's wrists and cuffed his hands in front of him, that's when he noticed that chain that Andrew held was connected to the cuffs,  more red rocks appeared. Next thing he knew he was in a cell with Andrew, he watched as he connected the chain that held the handcuffs to the wall. As this happened he had a flashback of being put in prison.
Varain was dragged to the end of the hall where the more dangoures criminals were.
"What did the king say to do?" One guard asked.
"He said to chain him to the wall to make sure he doesn't escape" guard two told his partner. Varain said nothing, he was to mad, angry and depressed to do or say anything. He wanted to cry, not because he was cough, not because he was being put in prison, but becasue no one could see that he was just in pain. The two guards dragged him into the cell. They cuffed his left ankle that gave about ten feet of walking distance, then took his handcuffs off but replaced them with cuffs that were connected to the wall, they too had about ten feet of distance. For the first time he looked up and saw it was Stan and Pete who were in charge of him.
"I'm sorry, we are just following orders" Pete said in a soft voice.
"Why are you not hating me right now? You should, you should be glad your putting the cuffs on me, why aren't you?" Varain asked, this time he felt anger.
"Because your a fourteen year old boy who has so many emotions that you cant figure out how to deal with them" Stan replied and with that they locked the door and walked away.

"I'm not stan nor Pete so I'm not going to just leave" Varain was pulled out of his thoughts when a fist hit his face, it just came again and again. He wasn't going to cry, he wasn't going to give any satisfaction to Andrew.
"Zan Tire told me to take this from you" Andrew went to grab the moon stone that was on his chest but when he did a blast sent his flying out of the cell braking the door down. Varian pulled at the chain trying to get free, but he wasn't strong enough and he wasn't fully with it, because of the amount of blows Andrew gave him. He heard voices talking, or more like one yelling before he blacked out.

Rupunzel, Eugene, Lance, Qurin, Catalina and Cass just landed from the black rock ball Varian put them in, of course Rapulzel's hair saved them from the crash, Varian knowing this of corse as well. Once everyone stood up and processed what happened Qurin grabbed Cass by her shirt, he looked like he was about to kill her.
"WHERE. DID. SHE. TAKE. VARIAN!" No one dare intervene. Raps wanted to try to calm Qurin down, but knew that would be a bad idea, and he also had every right to be angry. Cass didnt know what to say, she was frighten by the man, he was usually so calm, but also Varian was never put in this much danger before.
"I-I dont know. I didnt know she was working with Andrew in the first place. She must have called him in when she found out about Varian, to learn more about him."
"You are going to help us find Varian, and if he has been hurt in anyway i will not hesitate to kill you! Do you understand" Cass nodded vigorously. Raps walked up to Qurin and put her hand on his shoulder, he turned around with an angry exsprestin on his face, but changed when he saw it was the Prinsess.
"We will find him, Varian is very smart, brave and determined, he can hold his own, but we are not going to rest till we find him." Raps said sternly.
"Thank you but, Don't you have Prinsess durties to attend to? I know he is your friend, but you have other things to do. I was expecting some help, but not to sound rude, just not from you"
"Last time Varian needed me, I wasn't there and things got out of hand, and Varian is the only one who knows how to moon stone works, what it does, same with the sun drop. He knows how to defeat Zan Tire. Most importantly he is my friend, he is like a little brother to me"
"Same" Eugene and Lance said in unison putting one hand around each other. Qurion looked at Eugene and smiled.
"Good becasue Eugene he is actually your cousin. The brotherhood, we are all siblings. So you are family. Once you and the Prinsess get married" he then turned to Raps "You will be related" Eugene's jaw dropped and Rupunzel grew a smile so big and jumped in the air.
"No one messes with my family" Eugene yelled and started running in a random direction.
"Dose he knows where he is going?" Catalina asked.
"Probably not but that never stopped him before. He walked back realizing that they have no idea where they need to go. They walked back to the castle to regroup, Qurin having a hold on Cass so she wouldn't run away. Once the guards had Cass the five of them went to the King and Queen to tell them what happened. The King and Queen looked deeply concerned for the boy, he was with a Demond and a group that want revenge on him. The King looked at Qurin and as one father to another having your child taken is the last thing you want to happen.
"Qurin can I talk to you in private?" The King asked. Quirin nodded and they walked out of the throne room, making sure the guards didn't follow. The King looked in the fathers eyes and could relate.
"Qurin, I know how you feel I had my daughter taken away from me, I-"
"Sir, you don't. My son chose to save us, he chose to throw us out the window knowing that your daughters hair will protect us. My son knows he will get abused by Andrew, he knows that there is a possibility that I won't see he again. He's with a Demond who is enraged at him because he wouldn't help her and a group that want revenge, so you can only imagine what they are doing to him as we speak. THEY ARE BEATING HIM UP AND I CANT PROTECT HIM! WHAT KIND OF FATHER AM I?" A tear fell down his cheek. The king knew Qurin for a long time, he never once saw him cry, or get emotional. It was his job to protect his son, he was only fifteen years old. It pained him knowing that his son was being beaten, he wanted to beat someone up. No, he wanted to beat Andrew up. How dare he hurt a kid, not just any kid, his kid. The two walked back to the throne room, the Queen ran up to Qurin and wrapped her arms around him.
"We are going to do everything we can to find Varian. Do you know where he kept all his stuff about the scroll and the stuff about the black rocks?" She asked. He took a deep breath, knowing his voice would be a little shaking.
"Everything about the scroll is in the Demanatis chamber, but the black rocks, I think he destroyed. He couldn't stand looking at that"
"WHAT! Why didn't he put it in a box?" Eugene asked.
"He felt to guilty, anything that reminded him of ... what he did he destroyed, I think he thought if he destroyed it it would be erased from his memory. He knew that wouldn't work, but I think that is what he wanted to happen". Everyone frowned, Rapunzel knew that Andrew was going to use that to his advantage; they need to find him and fast.
"Ok, nothing is going to get done if we just stand here, Eugene, me, Lance and Catalina will go to the Demanatis chamber while mom, dad and Quirin go to his lab and see if you can find anything that might be useful"
—————
Zan tire gave Varian a new cell door sience the last one blew up. She asked Andrew what happened but when he told her what happened she didn't get mad, she actually got really happy and it concerned him. Every now and then Andrew came by to give Varian a nice visit. Varian tried to keep his spirts up but telling himself that his friends were coming, his dad was coming, that was the only thing that was keeping him responsive.
"Your pathetic you know that. You saw us going down hill once the Prinses showed up so you turned on us... just like a good villain would. Are you sure your not a bad guy?" Andrew asked standing outside the cell. This confused the kid because Andrew bearly ever talked to him, only punched him. He decided to stay quite because that's what he wanted, he wanted to rile him up.
"You know it's true, I know it's true, I'm sure they know it's true, so why would they even come for you." He took a deep breath telling himself Andrew was wrong, they are coming. He closed his eyes taking another deep breath tightening the grip of his fist, till Andrew hit a nerve.
"I mean why would your dad come find a son who's a criminal, how could he be proud of his child who manipulated the Princess, attacked Corona, kidnapped the Queen and destroyed Old Corona, helped Saporians take over Corona and made a compound that was suppose to erase the minds of everyone and name it after your father. You set out to make your dad proud, but all you did was make him a ashamed." Varian couldn't take it any longer, she shot up and charged at the door but was pulled back by the chains on his wrists.
"Did I hit a nerve, I'm sorry". Andrew smirked.
"He is proud of me, he is proud of the turn around, of how I have helped, made a change in myself... right?" Andrew grinned evilly, he unlocked the door and gave an already bruised and beaten face another wack and finally Varian passed out.
" How are we suppose to get the moon stone when we can't take it" Andrew asked.
"AGAIN ITS NOT WE! You are here becaus you know Varian and how to get under his skin and because you wanted to take revenge. We agreed that if you help me with Varian I will let you do whatever you want to him as long as you don't kill him. STAY IN YOUR LANE!" Zan Tire yelled.
" fine but the question still remains, how do you plan on doing that"

————
a/n thank you all so much for the 475 reads, it really means a lot. I put so much effort making sure everything made sense and no spelling errors (I'm sure there are still some) but I tried by absolute best. I worked on this for about 6-8 months (during quarantine) and so happy people are enjoying it.