There's More In You

"RAPUNZEL STOP" Rapunzel heard a male voice behind her, she turned and saw, Varian? She was confused, she thought she was talking to Varian.
"Varian? How, wait I'm confused?"
"Rapunzel, that isn't me, whatever 'I' just said, isn't true" Varian explained putting quotes when he said I.
"No, but Varian is telling me the truth. I am a fake, I am a horrible person. I never came to his aid, I don't know who you are, but Varian would agree."
"This thing, is just your subconscious  trying to convince you other wise, they are trying to keep you trapped" Zan Tire said, still descised at Varian.
"No, Prinsess you know me. I dont think you are a horrible person or act like you care for people when you don't. I think you made a huge mistake. I think you and your father both made a mistake, but I did as well. Rapunzel you are a good person, I trust you with my life. We are connected becasue you are the sun drop and I am the moonstone. Raps I would never hurt you again, I would never ruin what is at the core of you. You see the good in everything and everyone and only Zan Tire would want to take that away from you." Varian tried to convince Rapunzel.
"HA! Zan Tire how could I be Zan Tire?"
"Your a Demon, you minitpulate people to get what you want, that's what you did with Cas, thats what you did to me, to hurt people to get what you want. Rapunzel, I am the real Varian. I would never hurt you"
"Um... yes I did, I would never do it again"
"WHAT! That is what I said, just in less words" Rapunzel had no idea what to do. Both were portraying a great façade of Varian. The only way she could think of was a question on alchemy, problem was she knew nothing about it.
"Rapunzel ask me a question I can answer it" Zan Tire said sounding exstreaming confident. Then she thought of something.
"Ok, what is in Caroneon?" She smirked, knowing the fake Varian would get the answer wrong for sure.
"Easy, Acid, sodium, lithium, and flynoluim" Zan Tire crossed her arms thinking she won.
"Its called Qurinein Rapunzel". Zan Tire looked confused at the kid. Rapunzel ran over to Varian and hugged him.
"No! I was right" Zan Tire said.
"It's an inside joke." Varian said putting his arm around Rapunzel.
"Varian do you know how to get out"
"Rapunzel this is your mind."
"Ya, but you have been thought this, how did you get yourself out?"
"Mine was a little diffrent, I was able to see and hear what was going on outside my body. I was able to hear what I was saying to you, what I was doing, but having no control. I forced myself to leave when I saw that I was about to kill my dad. That is how she was emotally draining me. What exactly was she doing to you" Varian asked her.
"She was making me belive I didnt care about people, that I convinced myself that it was all an act." Raps sounded like she believed what Zan Tire told her. There were clouds in her eyes, blocking out the sun and happieness that basically defined Rapunzel. Zan Tire was trying to strip her away, take the core of Rapunzel. Varian was not going to let this happen, not under his watch.
"Rapunzel, you care about people. More then anyone I have ever met. You care for the people who dont like you, like Monty."
"Varian how can you say that. I saw what happend, the mirror showed me. It showed me your dad getting encased in the amber, it showed me you running up to me asking for help. You were so despret, so scared, then I saw you, when you arrived back at your lab and finding your dad fulling incased in the amber. I saw you at the foot of the amber, curled up crying. You were hurt, in pain, and I was celebrating getting my parents back. TELL ME! How could I care for people, when I didn't care for my fourteen year old friend who begged me for help to save his dad." Varian took a deep breath letting out his frustration. Zan Tire will pay for what she did to Rapunzel.
"Prinsess, Zan Tire wants you to think this because this is how she will drain you of the power, like she did to me. Rapunzel you are stronger then this. That night you had to make a terrible choice, one that no one should have to make. As much as I hate to say it, you chose the correct choice. Corona is more important then one child."
"BUT I COULD HAVE AFTER"
"Your right, you could have and should have, but you didn't and there is no point in dwelling on the past. You cant do anything about it, you cant change it, you can only learn from it." Rupunzel was about to respond but she feel to the ground holding her chest where the sun drop drop was. Rapunzel moved her hand away and saw that the stone was no longer the bright, vibrant color of yellow it use to be. Now it was a much darker mustardy color; Rapunzel was drained as well. Zan Tire walked up and took the stone. The moment she grabbed it the stone turned yellow again.
"No, this cant happen. Zan Tire can't win" Varian stood up and looked at the Demond. Yellow was glowing all around her, she won.  Varian then got on the ground again shaking Rapunzel awake. Why isn't she waking up?
"This doesn't make any sense, when she drained me I was tired, but I wasn't out cold." He then realized he was connected to the moonstone, but Rapunzel had the sun drop in her, she was born with it.
"The sun drop saved her life, take it away, you take away the life source." Varian started to cry at the body of his friend. She was the reason why he was given a second chance, she was the one who saved his dad, if it weren't for her, he would be rotting in a jail cell.
"No, I'm not letting you die". He placed his left hand on her forehead and grabbed her hand with his right.
"Crescent high above
Evolving as you go
Raise what lies beneath
And let the moon light glow
Bend it at my will
Rise into the sky
And let the moon light glow
Let the moon light glow" Varian remembered the moon incantation and hoped it would transfer the power he had from the stone, to Rapunzel. Varian's hair started glowing blue, he slowly rose into the sky, brining the Prinsess with him.
"WHAT! NO! I HAVE THE MOON STONE, I HAVE CONTROL OVER IT" Zan Tire yelled at the boy, he was unable to answer as the power of the moon slowly transferred itself to Rapunzel. The two then floated back down, only this time Varian the one laying on the ground, and Rapunzel the one standing up.
"Varian what did you do?" She asked the boy who was just bearly awake.
"Corona doesn't need me, they need you" he said in a hushed voice
"Tell my dad that I love him, and beat Zan Tires ass" and with that last sestence Varian closed his eyes for the last time.
"YOU KILLED VARIAN!" Rapunzel yelled at the Demond.
"No sweet child, you did. You couldn't love yourself"
"STOP IT! YOUR NOT GOING TO DO THAT TO ME AGAIN!" Rapunzel said the moon incantation and felt the power of the rocks run thought her vains. Rapunzel formed a rock and pushed it towards Zan Tire, hitting her right in the chest.
"No, I am a kind person. How dare you try to strip that away". Zan Tire however had a trick up her sleeve she knew the final incantation the one Varian could not find.
Power of the Sun
Gift me with your light
Shine into the dark
Restore our fading sight
Rise into the dawn
Blazing star so bright
Burn away the strife
Let my hope ignite
Let hope ignite