Through it All

I'm going off to college soon and I decided to update more often incase I forget to upload. So here's a chapter (only three left after this one)

Thought the past cuple of days Cas, Zan Tire and Andrew were figureing out a way to defeat Rapunzel and Corona.
"Now that the brat is out of the way all we have to do is deal with is the Princess" Zan Tire smiled. Cas felt wrong doing this, but Rapunzel hurt her, took her for granted. Part of her wanted to though away the moonstone and give it to Varian who was the rightful owner of it, but also wanted to hurt Rupunzel, give her the same amount of pain she gave to her. That's when she realized that Varian was right. She is the bad guy. She remembered the battle of old Corona and what Varian said that night.
"That's enough Varain" she remembered hearing Rapunzel voice sounding firm and direct.
"Its not enough, not until you have endured the same amount of PAIN AND AGANY I HAVE" that is how she feels now and if they viewed Varian the bad guy then, what makes her any diffrent. She was also on the side of a real Demon and Andrew, the leader of the Saporians who have tried to take over Corona countless times. She wants to make things right. Zan Tire could tell that the short haired women was doubting where to stand and Zan Tire could not have that.
"Casandra, I know this is hard for you, but Rapunzel used you, she never cared for you. I mean I went over to see what they were doing and I was shocked to find that Varian had orders to build a weapon that could defeat me, but you as well. Rapunzel doesn't care about you, she will hurt you Casandra." That shocked Cas.
"What, no there has to be some mistake. No"
"I'm sorry, I know she has said that she would never give up on you, but it seems like she has". Cas backed up and left the tower to go to Corona to see for herself.
"Why are you letting her leave, she will just join their side"
"Relax, all good things come to those who wait" Zan Tire said with a grin on her face. Andrew looked confused and stared at her wanting more information.
"Do Not make me regret having you join me" Zan Tire said with a grimes smile. Andrew rolled his eyes and walked away, he has yet to see what she can do, and therefore she was not as much of a threat in his mind. After all what can a small little girl do?
Cas ran to Corona stopping at the bridge, the same bridge that collapsed two years ago when she snuck Rapunzel out of the castle. If they would have not snuck out non of this would have happend, but they never would have meat Varian and he would have never have lost his dad and gone on an evil spiral full of rage and revenge. Raps would have never gotten her hair back, things might be better if they have never snuck out after all. She walked along the bridge making sure no one saw her. All she needed to do was talk to Rapunzel. Then she heard two voices that sounded familiar.
"Catalina, I need a nick name for you. Other then babe"
"Ok, then I need one for you as well"
"You have one, V" Varian said.
"Yes, but my sister also calls you that" Catalina smiled while playfully shoving him. The two were sitting down below near the bridge where a bench was placed looking out to the river.
"But its sexier when you call me V" Varian said getting closer to her. Cas felt like she was invading their privacy and was about to walk away when she got the confirmation Zan Tire had told her.
"So is it true that Raps signed the paper?" Her voice lost its light and become more serious.
"To use the weapon on Cas as well, sadly. She didn't want to sign it either, its just you never know. When someone is driven to the point where they want revenge, there's the question on what will they do. As I told Cas, ever lose is harder to excuse she's getting to the point were I was and that scars me. Not because I'm afraid of what she will do to us, but of what it will do to her. But yes, the weapon is designed for people and a Demon" Cas ran back to the tower she didnt need to talk to the Prinses any more, she got her answer.
"You were right" Cas stated. The two others turned around Zan Tire walked up and hugged her.
"I know, your best friend betrayed you, stabbed you in the back and is plaining on making you suffer even more."
"We strike tomorrow. I have a plan" Cas said taking control, which Zan Tire didnt mind, she had the moonstone as of rights now thats all she needed.