Set the spirt free

After Eugene suggest for Rapunzel to go to her room and try to calm down he realized that was a mistake. He told everyone that he was going to cheak on her and bring her back, she should be here. He knocked on the door and had no response.
"Please sunshine, let me in, I know your mad at me. I know I shouldn't have said to try to calm down. I just never have seen you like that before, I know its not a valid reason or anything. I am as scard as you, he is family even before I knew he was my cousin" There was still no response.
"Oh come on let me in" he still heard nothing, and something told him that was not good. He got this eerie feeling so he slowly open the door.
"I'm coming in" when he opened it all the way he could not see her anywhere.
"Rapunzel? Where are you" he asked knowing very well that she was not here but wanted to try his luck. Again got no response. He ran back to everyone with panic all over his face.
"She's gone!" He exclaimed.
"What?" The adults asked.
"I don't know why you are so surprised, of course she would run off and try to find him. That's what she dose, she takes things into her own hands." Catalina said placing a hand on her hip while talking in a 'duh' tone. Everyone looked at her in annoyance, she was not helping the case. She whispered an "I'm sorry" but everyone quickly got back to the matter at hand.
"Why would she just leave, she would have to have had some idea where to go?" Qurin asked a little angery that she wouldn't given them a heads up. If they all went he could have his son back by now, or at least see his son.
"I dont know, I would have assumed that she would have said something to us if she thought of something" Eugene said. Catalina had an idea but didn't want to speak up afraid she would get looks again, but they kept going back and forth just reapeating what they are saying in just different variations.
"You told her to go calm down Eugene, Your majesty, no offense but in the past you tend to be over protective and not let her do stuff when in very dangoures situations so she probably thought you wouldn't let her go help, so she thought it would be better to go alone. She is the sun drop, he is the moon stone, they have a connection, also Varian is held by a Demond who has power. Something happened when she was in her room." Everyone looked at her in shock.
"Spending time with Varian kind of made me use my brain a little more, his smartness rubs off on you" she said blushing remembering the time they spend together. There are only a few people she fully trusted in her life, her sister, Lance and now Varian. While she trusted everyone else, she felt a deeper trust with those three. Of course her sister, Lance has become a father figure to her and her sister, and Varian just had this thing about him. When she looked into his eyes she knew she could tell him anything and there would be no judgment. She knew if she told him anything he would keep it, and promisees are a big thing for him. It hurt her knowing that he was in pain at the moment, that he was scard but she hopped that Raps was with him.
"Ok Sherlock, what do you think we should do, where should we could look?" Eugene sassed her, this time everyone glaring at him. If she had an idea they were willing to listen to it.
"Well, we could look in her room for clues, but I imagine there being non because we are dealing with a Demond. But, their hide out might not be that far from the tower because the Saporians would need to walk there for any reason" she answered.
"Fine, but why didn't you bring this up earlier" Eugene asked.
"Who cares lets go!" Qurin yelled. Heading towards the door. The four adults went to go get swords and any other kind of weapon they could find.
"I just thought of it" Catalina whispered to Eugene "believe me, I want Varian back as much as anyone else" and she walked away from him before he could tease her on her crush. Eugene got a sword and everyone decided Catalina would ride with Eugene sience Max was the safest horse to ride on.

—————
Varian has gotten a few more beats in and was exstreamly tiered he could bearly talk to Raps to even lie to her that he was ok. She got beat up as well, but Andrew knew what hurt her the most was watching her friends get hurt and her not being able to help. Varian was released from his chains, to weak to even sit up no one was concerned about him putting up a fight. They were taunting him.
"Varian listen to me, we have to get out of here" Raps said in a whisper, Varian just groaned in agreement, but had no idea how they would pull it of. He was bearly awake, he could hardly think at times. He was in so much pain, it was hard for him to breath after last time, they kicked him hard in the chest, he swear he head something brake.
"So here's my plan" she began to say, but Varain interrupted talking in such a low tone.
"No" he inhealed to keep talking, making him grab his chest from the pain. "you leave, I cant walk" he took a deep breath again and like before it brought pain "bring everyone back" he ways laying on the dirty floor wanting to die for the amount of pain he was in.
"I cant just leave you" she protested. He groaned, this time annoyed with her stubbornness. He got all the energy he had left, he started to try to sit up, needing Raps help in the end, leaning on her and looking at her right in the eyes.
"Raps, you need to leave" tears started to form "if I have any hope left, its you, you need to leave and get help. And before you say the healing incantation it wont work on me. It doesn't work on the moon stone, thats why I didn't get hurt during the decaying incantation when I touched you." He looked down trying to gain some energy again. "use the decaying incantation on the chains and run. Yes, they will hurt me, but the quicker you go and get back the quicker you will arrive. Raps you are the best friend I have ever had. I cant believe I was so angry with you,  I know you know how sorry I am, but you will never understand the regret I feel. If I dont make it, tell my dad I love him, tell him he was the perfect dad, that he should not morn for to long, but please dont get rid of the Alchemy set that we have or I will haunt him. Tell Eugene that while he was my cousin he was my brother first, and tell Catalina that I loved her, that I'm sorry I never got to tell her in person. Tell your parents that they did the right thing with putting me in the dungeon, I know there was talk amunst advisors and them weather it was to harsh or not, it wasn't. You and your mom both forgive to easily, please dont lose that, but also be aware as well." That was the first time Varian has ever called her Raps, and she liked it. Cass was the one who started that nick name, only her closed friends called her that, and she was hopping one day Varian would call her that, and now on his death bed he decides it would be a good time.
"No, I will not becasue I won't need to" She then wrapped the chains that were keeping her in place.
"Wither and decay
End this Desiney
Brake Theses Earthy Chains
And let the spirt free
The Spirt Free" and the chains melted away turning to liquid. Her eyes turned black, they both completely forgot that she loosing control with this incantation, not knowing what he was doing Varian grabbed her shoulder.
"Rapunzel, snap out of it" and with that she was back. She went to open her mouth but was intruded by Varain.
"Go, before Andrew comes back, I'll be here. I promise" He said his voice just at a whisper, he knew there was no way of her saving him, but he needed to make her believe that he believed he would be alright. He saw her run out of there and closed his eyes for a quick nap.
"WHERE DID SHE GO!" Andrew yelled waking Varian up. He was still in so much pain, but he felt like he had a little more energy after the nap.
"I don't know" he tried to make his voice sound the same, dry and dead.
"DON'T LIE TO ME!" Andrew picked the boy up though him to the ground. He grounded in pain, why was being the hero so painful, it never hurt this much when he was the Villian.
"WHERE! DID! SHE! GO!" He yelled standing directly over the boy, he was trying so hard not to show the pain that was being inflicted on him. Zan Tire walked in rolling her eyes.
"She went to go get help obviously, besides Hes not going to tell you by throwing him around, he will deal with the pain, with him you need to tourture him mentally. Witch is perfect for what I need to do" With that she dove into Varian's mind.
——————