Trichy Diaries!!!

Edits courtesy : Ajitha22 darling

It was the close to nightfall with shooting shower of raindrops and squalls of wind...
The car was gliding through the highways splashing the water on either sides as if they were into some crazy water sport...
It was inky inside the car except for light from the music system...
Their favorite song was pulsating around the bounds of the car as it sped forward...

Mullai was clutching kathir's arm tight lolling herself into him and resting her head on his shoulders as he drove darting the darkness out...
The song never hit his ears as his wife was busy prattling about everyone and everything under sky and entralling him to the expanse...
He was completely in his own dwam periodically hmmming, nodding, smiling, eyeing, pecking and prodding her listening to his favorite rhythm, her talks...
But over time, there was a quick shift in his mood..

The one who was acknowledging with love drifted a little to other desires after a tight hug from the other...
The finger nails that scratched his arms often, the hands that played with the gear and in turn his hands, the little hairs that flew over his face, the smell of the flowers that adorned her hair and what not to send him to trance...
He hardly heard what she spoke...
All he could feel was just her...
Her skin....
And...

Suddenly there was a stubby silence all over and mullai moved away from him back to her seat making him miss his heaven on earth...
Unable to handle it, he looked at  her just to catch her grumpy reaction...

K : Oi...

M : ...

K : Oi... yena achu... yen thalli ukanthuta...

M : ....

K : yena de... sollu...

M : pesatheya...

K : yena achu...

M : yena acha... yena thimir ah kekareya...

K : Oi... nalla pesitu irunthava thidirnu pesalana yena artham... athum thalli poi ukaarare... athan ketten... ithula yena thimir uh...

M : neenga sona bathil ku pesa vera seiyaragha...

K : yena bathil sonen... nee yena kelvi ketta...

M : appo na kettaatha gavanikkave illaa... apadi than eh... nan paatuku loose madhiri pesitu iruken...

K mindvoice : aiyayo... kandupidichutaale... sema sharp than kathiru un pondatti... sari samaalippom...

K : Oi... apadi elam illaa... gavanichutu than irunthen... hmmmm nu kuda sonane...

M : oh... appo na ketathuku yellam hmmm than bathil... illaa... chumma elam solala...

K : illaa... illaa... unmaiya than sonnen...

M : oh ho... athan theriyume...

K : Oi... yena de theriyum...