End Of Kanchi Trip!!!

Disclaimer :

Sweeties....

This is a quite long update and might be dragging too...
Adjust panikonga...

------------------------------------------

As expected, everyone came in few minutes with the shopping bags and food parcel for kathir and mullai...
Learning that mullai is still sleeping, parvathi sent suji and manju to wake her up and unpacked food for them...

Man : mulla... mulla...

Mulla stirred up with her name in sleep mistaking the pillow for kathir and hugged it tight... She opened her eyes in a split second with disappointment as she could feel only the softness of the pillow and not his sturdy, muscular body....

Instantly a lonely feeling flushed into her...
She sat up to see her sisters looking at her with concern....
Her family is here so he has left already...

Suj : paravalaya de ipo.. nalla thoonginiya...

M : haan.. thoonginen ka...ipo konjam ok...

Man : appo sari... fresh up agitu kila po.. sapitutu kelambanum... nanga yellam sapitachu... inga nanga pack pani vekarom...

M : sari ka...

When mullai came down, parvathi was asking kathir to eat but he was refusing saying he will have his lunch with mullai...

P : vanthutiya de.. nalla thoonginiya... paravalaiya ipo...

M : Aama ma...ipo paravala...

Kathir looked at mullai with a warm smile....

P : sari de.. mapilla ipo sapidunga... mulla neeyum ukanthu sapidu..

She started serving for kathir and mullai listing out what all they purchased after mullai left.....

While Mullai was listening to her mom only with half an ear, kathir was totally out of world...

The glimpses of mullai in his arms were still in his eyes...
He never knew he could see her only with love without any physical feelings inspite of being alone, being so close, being in one bed....

He still remembered well how tough it was for him to control himself, the day they were alone in her home...
He had the slightest fear her parents might turn up anytime... That kept him curbing his thoughts...

Similarly how many days he could hav imagined her in his arms in a all alone place...
How many ways to relish her beauty...
Having heard to those desires, mullai had said his libido sound like a shameless X-rated movie...
Frankly half of which even mullai doesnt understand...

When he had a slim chance for atleast few of his thrist to be quenched knowing for sure their family wont be around for hours together, All he could do was
Think about her and only her....
Comfort her...
Adore her...
Nothing more....
This is really a surprise to him..

He remembered her question before sleeping...
"Avalo than ah..."

Yes even she knows about him.... Maybe she is also surprised to see him like this...
He brushed all the things aside and her current uneasiness came first...

K mindvoice : yettu mani nerathuku mel agume vettuku poga.. ipo travel pana kashtama irukuma... yetha valikuma... yerkanave chuma chuma kannula thanni varuthu... oru maasam aga poguthu pesa arambichu itha pathi yellam therinjukalaiye... thevai illathatha pathi mattum than pesirukom... mudhala itha pathi mulusa kettu vechukanum...

As he was scanning her with concern, mullai locked her eyes with his....

She remembered of the moment few minutes back...
The flush of insecurity that escalated in her on whole when she found she is no more in his arms...