The Wedding Night!!!!!

Author's Note:

Hi darlings...

Long post alert...🙄🙄🙄

Seriously no idea how this part turned to be...
Atha neenga than solanum...
Would really love to hear about this from you all...
Very curious...
Hope it didnt cross the limits and not overboard..
Also a big Sorry if it hadnt met your expectations...

Padinga... padichutu solunga...

Special thanks to darlings shalinipandian and Ajitha22

Kandipa writing ah vida edit azhagu... 😘😘😘

Thank you all..
Happy reading...❤❤❤❤❤❤

Oru mukkiyama vishayam... intha partkum PS episode kum yentha samanthamum illaa..😜😜😜
--------------------------------------------

Kathir stood in the terrace with hands crossed across his chest as a gesture to soothe his thumping heart...

Cool winds of frosty december blew hard ruffling his hair and in turn trying to cool the sizzling eagerness in him...

The glistening stars were giving him flashes of beautiful memories of his wife right from the time he knew her...

The silvery crescent that was to become a full moon in few days reminded their stages of relationship...

How the relationship progressed from being a sheer stranger to soulful spouse...

Met as mere strangers...

Fell for the other...

Got engaged...

Became mad of eachother...

And now...

Happilly married..

Sometimes life seem to very simple but serene...

Destiny tied them tight in just a span of two months...

Inspite of all differences,  they were fitting into eachother's heart perfectly making the other feel content and complete...

And today is the next notch in their life...

Their wedding night...

The night they were awaiting for...
For many reasons...

They had expressed their love for eachother in N number of ways and now this is going to be another one love shower...

They wanted to explore more about the other...

They wanted her to get drenched in eachother's love...

A small naughty smile played on his lips as his mind mocked him for his thinking...

K mindvoice : yen da kathiru... kaadhal mazhai la ah nenaiya vekka pore... athu kaadhal mazhai ah...

He laughed out loud forgetting where he was...

K mindvoice : intha joke ah ava kita sonna yepadi irukum... valakam pola puriyalainga nu udhada pidhukuva... azhagi...

His mind went for his girl again...
Kathir had seen mullai as a affectionate daughter, a doting lover, a childish girl, matured advisor and many more faces of hers...

And now he was curious to see a passionate lover in her...
He really had no idea how she would be and even how he is going to be with her...
But he kept chanting like a prayer to take it soft and slow not to embarass and scare her much...
He wanted the love to win over lust....
But can he...