Inum konjam kovam!!!!

Mullai didnt have strength to hear more.... She did cut the call abruptly....

She wanted to cry sitting alone.. But she couldnt.. She had to chip in with her mom for household chores sametime murugan needed her help with writing names on the invitation...

Everytime she saw their names on the invite, her eyelids became wet...

To test her self control more, kasthuri and gayathri had come home to join parvathi for inviting for marriage....
She had to pretend being happy and peaceful like a usual day, blush when they tease about kathir and look interested when they spoke about kanchipuram trip... Somehow she managed to stay normal till they leave and came to her room again pondering over the fight...

She hadnt ate anything from the morning after the coffee...
Empty stomach and moist eyes made her head ache grave...

She just lied down ignoring calls, pings for sometime..
Off course obviously none were from kathir....

She wanted to hear
His voice...
His husky Oi....
His naughty talks with a concealed smile...

But very sure she is not going to get anything she needs even if she calls him...

Instead of thinking about what dhanam said, she started thinking about kathir...
It bothered her why he is so rude and angry all of a sudden....
Shouldn't she be the one who should be angry for what she heard....
But he looks angry more than her...
Did she do anything to provoke him....
There had been fights between them, he had got angry and irritated but nothing lasted more than five minutes...
It used to be just petty fights for silly things...
But this seems to be very serious...
It crossed nearly 12 hours and still going on...
She has a reason to be angry but his reason is unknown....

When head ache was smashing her from one side, this missing detail is killing her from other side...

She did shut her mind and heart for sometime and started seeing their photos in the hidden folder....

First...

The first picture together near the tea shop...

They were close enough but little far not to be touched by eachother...
There was a exciting smile on their faces...

Moved on to the Next...

Pictures taken in the engagement hall guest room....

They were close than the previous pic with his hands brushing her shoulders light with a blushing and thrilled smile....

Next....

Picture taken during first bike ride with her hand on his shoulder....

It looked like a adventurous smile...

Next.....

Picture in the treat with the girls....He had his hand on her shoulders... It was not just a posture... It did feel comfortable inside out ..
They had a smile with pride that they belong to each other...

Next...

Pictures in the rain in the shed....

The hottest pictures of them till date which gives her impulsive blushing anytime looking into it and makes her think how did they take pictures so close and intimate....

Their smile was like they were on the top of the world....

Next...

Pictures taken with dheena, manju while they left to chennai...

The day he returned from trichy...
The day he came to see her in the midnight..
The day he adviced her change is inevitable and he is changed too after engagement...
The day he listed out his changes...