Its over!!!!!

"nan ah unkita vara varaikum enna en pokkula vidu...."

Mullai had read those words N number of times from morning....

When read for first time, it just showed his anger and annoyance to speak with her making her tear up impulsively....

But when read again and again, it did have many hidden meanings....

He says he will come back to her...
He says he need some space now... Only now...
He asks her to have some patience which she didnt have yesterday....

She just kept silent from the moment she understood it...
She neither attempted to msg or call him nor did he...

After Murugan spoke about her regular habit of speaking with him and inform him about next day, she couldn't restrain herself more..

She came to her room and typed some message... deleted it... typed again... deleted it...

It did continue for a while but then she didnt want to take any step against his words...

She was confident enough that this is just going to end smooth....
She switched off mobile data and started packing dresses for the next two days....

Meanwhile...

Kathir was late home after finishing the works for next two days.. It was quite a hectic day with some extra tension created in mill because of some internal friction. He sorted out everything and came home free just to enjoy the next two days without any distraction and disturbance....

Dhanam served him dinner and kanna was chatting with dhanam....
Kathir took his mobile as he was free from dhanam and kanna's attention....

A small smile crept over his lips after a long restless day when he saw mullai's status to be typing...

He waited...
It changed to online...

Again typing...
Again online...

It did happen for sometime and then nothing after that...
He understood what she is going through...

K msg : na kovathula yetho onnu sonna atha apadiye seiyanum nu avasiyam illa...

He waited for reply without eating....

D : dei yepa paaru phone ah nonditu... olunga sapidu... sapidarathe thapana time la.. athaiyum olunga panrathu ila... chumma velai pana paathathu.. udamba paathukanum...

K : tho anni.. sapidaren...

He kept the mobile aside, finished his dinner and came back to his room...

The message has not delivered yet...

He couldn't hold on for long....

He called her up and she attended in a single ring....

K : Oi....

M : hmmmm.....

There was a thick silence between them...

K : SMOOCH.... SMOOCH.... SMOOCH....

M : venam....

K : venama....

She started crying without any verbal response....

K : pls de yethuku eduthalum alathe... alara alavuku inga onum agala....

M (weeping) : .....

K : alathe nu solren illaa.. thanga mudiyala...

M : nethu alum bothu kandukala illa.. ipo mattum yena akarai...