Dum!!! Dum!!! Dum!!!

It was the dawn of the day

The sunrise has marked the start of a bright, blissful and beautiful life for the bride and bride groom...

It started shedding its rays into the marriage hall which was decked up from floor to rooftop with pretty decorations...

The board that held the names of the bride and groom stood majestically in the entrance symbolising their union in few more minutes....

The palatial hall was bubbly and bouncy with arrival of guests, mesmerizing wedding music played by the musicians, the fragrance of flowers, choking happiness and contentment in hearts of people inside

Both side families and friends were busy with the works assigned for them looking after it with utmost elation...

After throughgoing of the things to be taken care, everyone resigned to the mandap looking at the things happening over there with happiness...

The pillars of the mandap was completely surrounded with flowers...

The mango leaves had its usual significant part in the wedding stage...

The silver lamps were lit to add more brightness from its side...

The scared fire was blazing on its place to make offerings  to the flames to proceed with the rituals...

The priest started the first ritual of the marriage, the ganesh pooja to ward off any hindrance to the new start of life...

There sat kathir with his usual cool and composed swag with eyes sending sparks of happiness to everyone who looked into it...

He was spruced up in a silk shirt and silk dhoti, perfectly snazzy and spiffy...

He was keenly repeating the spells chanted by the priest, honoured the ganesh idol with red flowers and finished the pooja as adviced...

While the priest continued, kathir sat looking at the sacred fire deeply immersed in its orangish hue thinking what mullai would be upto...

He didn't know mullai that too engulfed in a bright orangish hue by looking at the sun through the window thinking about him...