Pesalame.....

The rest half of the day passed too slow for Kathir and Mullai...

Kathir, after few minutes of admiring her pictures, decided to call her in the night without any hindrance as he expected her cousins might be with her and engagement preparations will be on with relatives around... He left to shop for his work...

Mullai, on the other hand, was busy going to tailor shop, some little purchases always accompanied by kasthuri and sujitha... She didnt fail to check mobile once in a while... She had her mobile data on all the time expecting atleast a whatsapp ping if not call...

10 PM,

(Please imagine KM room when dialogue is for kathir and Mullai room for mullai's dialogue. It will be repetitive to write KM room, mullai room again and again)

K : kupiduvoma... kandipa thoonga room ku vanthurupa... thaniya than irupa...

He picked up the mobile and dialled her number... With a second thought, he cut the call immediately....

K : room ku vanthurupa sari.. aana ava matum tha irupala... ava amma ilaa vera yaravathu iruntha ena panrathu...

He was confused what to do...
He then decided and gave a small single ring call to her number...

M : adiye mulla.. mani pathu achu.. iniyuma phone varum nu ukanthutu iruke... un aaluku phone number vangina vegam phone panrathula illaye... ena panrathu ipo...

Pesama padupoma...

Cha.... thookamum varaathu....ena panrathu ipo...

Mullai is staring at the mobile screen and sees a call from unknown number and it stopped immediately...

She felt butterflies in her stomach and was sure it would be him.. But was not sure why did he cut the call...

M : oru velai kuda yaravathu irukalam nu nenacharo... apadi than irukum.. namma veetu aalunga pathi tha nalla therinjukitare...

She called him back and just cut the call in a single ring... Then started awaiting him to call back...

TRING..

Kathir's face is lit seeing her missed call...

K : sari tha kathiru... signal vanthachu.... ( beaming)

He called her again....

Mullai picked up the call now...

K : Oi....

M : Hmmm...

K : nan tha...

M : theriyum....

K : epadi...

M : intha nerathuku vera yaru enaku kupiduva....

A feeling of closeness advanced throughout his heart by this answer....

K : oh ho... thaniyava iruke....

M : aamanga....

K : epavum thaniya tha padupiya...

M : aamanga.. en??

K : epadi unga veetula una thaniya vidaranga.... epavum una suthi yarachum irunthute irupangale...

M : apadi elam onum illa.. chumma solatheya...

K : parra veetuku support ah... na tha rendu naala paathane...

M : konjam strict avalo than...

K : konjam ah... athu sari...enaku kupita ne pesuve nu kuda nambikkai illama tha kupiten...