Thank You!!!!!

Hi darlings...

So here we are with the last update of PMN...

I always felt every good deed doesnt get soulfully complete without a proper love you and thank you note...

So here I am for expressing my love and gratitude to the ones who were together with me all through this journey...

Coming to Paartha Mudhal Naale (PMN),as everyone knows it started as a just 5 part story written to fill the gap for couple of days of my busy schedule...
This is the announcement i posted that day...

Funny right

Funny right... 🤣
Two days story to one year...

Yes, it was only with readers request, i extended it by plotting a story further...

Never ever i had a thought it would be a huge success creating so many records...

It is the first KM ff that crossed 200K reads now 250K reads...
It is the first KM ff to reach 20K votes count..

Iam sure it would be one among the ffs with highest word count as Iam known to write really really lengthy parts...😜😜
Many dear friends always say if i had written this in length i used for other ffs say Knot, Missed understanding, ENV, then this would have crossed 200 parts easily...
Its in a way true...
Romba perusa eluthiten oru oru part um... 🤭

And it would be one among the ffs that has highest comment from the readers...

And the list goes on and on...

Mentioning all these might look like boasting...
But i dont mind doing it because i strongly feel all these things happened only because of the dear readers and i have a very meagre part in it...

So i am all happy that all the credits go to my readers... ❤❤❤

Coming to you...
I had seeing readers cast their vote the next minute i post the update which shows the trust they have on the me that I wont disappoint them...
It had been a goosebumps moment till now when i see immediate votes even before they read...

And coming to comments...
They are my alltime favorites...
Single comment or multiple comment, readers make me understand how much our story mean to them...
As i say always the comments are more beautiful than the story as such brings me a wide smile when ever i read and reply to it...

Special mention to readers who drop in to DMs to share their views taking their own time for me and our story...
DMs have been always my personal favorite anytime...

So my heart felt thanks to all readers who have been right from the start till now with the same love and support...
Also the readers who joined later but still shower the same kind of support...

I seriously felt i should mention individual readers here... but im scared if i miss a single person, it would hurt... so dropping that idea, im thanking all of you who are for me....
❤❤❤❤❤