End Of A Beautiful Day!!!!

Author's note :

Hello darlings...

Iniki PS la kathir mullai ah Oi nu soli kupitutaru... 😍😍😍😍

A signature PMN thing is in PS... so glad...

But avaru kupitatha vida antha scene paakum bothu PMN ah relate pana darlings ku special love from me... ❤❤❤

Today my inbox was really overflowing with Oi sync than... Very happy about it...

Thanks again for all love for PMN..😘😘😘😘

----------------------------------------

The time slipped by...

Mullai was just pacing the room nervously...
Though she had called up kathir without any second thought, she could sense the tension mounting in her with passing seconds...

M mindvoice : adiye... ithe velaiya pochu unaku... arambikka vendiyathu.. appuram bayapada vendiyathu ilaana thappu panrom nu feel pana vendiyathu... intha arivu onnu munnadiye varanum... illana varave kudathu... yen than ipadi rendumkettan ah irukiyo...

She kept blabbering to herself and somehow made her mind to get past all those fears...

M mindvoice : thappu than mulla... aana paravala.. yepadiyum 15 days la yelame legal agidum nu nee than eh sonne.. athunala free ah vidu.. paathukalam... Iruka time ah waste pana venam...

While she sighed coming to a decision, there was a call from kathir...

K : Oi...

M : hmmm...

K : vanthuten... veliya vaa...

She peeked out of the window to take a look at him and there he was in the same place once he had met her in a midnight...

Seeing her through the window, he waved his hand in subtle way...

M : veliya varava... yenga ipadiye yepadi... neenga mottai maadi ku vaanga...

K : athelam venam... ne mudhala veliya vaa...

M : yenga... enaku oru madhiri irukunga...

K : correct... enakum oru madhiri than iruku... athan solren... time waste panama sikiram vaaa...

His voice was full of naughtiness...

M : muruga... ungala vechutu...

K : aiyayo... avara yelupidaama vaanga madam...

M : ungala... irunga... varen...

K : apadiye kadhava lock panitu vaa...

M : yen...

K : vaa de... solren...

M : hmm...

Mullai flew the coop locking the door behind and reached for him outside the gate in the scooter...

When she expected a Oi or a smile or atleast a Hi to welcome her, Kathir gazed at her expectantly to see his condition met and stoods stock-still to the spot with no intention to vocalize anything...

He wanted to speak out, tell her how he feels about this sudden plan, how the minute feels to him, tell her how does she look but all he could do was look at her like an idiot with mouth open...

He was not done drinking her through eyes but then she waggled her hand in front of him just to get his attention as if it was somewhere else with a naughty call...