The Gift!!!!!

Mullai moved to kitchen and started preparing tea for kathir....

After sometime out of instinct she turned to the entrance of the kitchen... To her surprise kathir was leaning on the door with a dazzling smile....

M : yenanga....

K : ready ah....

M : yenathu....

K : tea than...

M : yenga na ipo than paal eh kaachituruken... athukula vanthu ready ah kekaregha... aama phone pesiteyala...

K : hmmm...

M : athukulaiya...

K : hmmm...

M : yena verum hello mattum solitu vechuteyala...

K : hmmm....

He moved towards her in a quiet pace thinking about some different way to execute his plan....

M : yena hmmm hmmm nu tu...

K : onum illaa sollu.... yena kette...

M : kekaragha.... aama appa amma ku kupitu soneyala...

K : yena solanum...

M : athu sari... athan avanoda akka kupitanga nu...

K : illaa illaa...

He climbed to the countertop....

M : marakaama solidunga...

K : solalam... athuku mudhala sankar anne suji anni kita vishayatha solanum.... ivanga avanga kita yetha kupitu ketta vambagidum....

M : aama athum sari than....

Mullai browsed through the kitchen and picked up some snacks for him....

M : sapidunga... two minutes... tea ready agidum....

As she started preparing tea, Kathir started dazing at her wondering how can she look so elegant and pleasing to eyes and heart always... They did start from home by 10 in the morning and it is past four now... It was quiet a long drive with lots of unfortunate discussions... She did tear up many times while speaking about that fellow.. Still she looks fresh as a daisy... Not even a tinge of tiredness or dullness in her face or body...

He scanned her eyes, her face, her nose, her lips, her hair, her dress....

He smiled a little..

K mindvoice : poo kuda sainthiram aachuna vaadi poidum... iva apadiye fridge la vecha madhiri iruka... rathiri varai ipadi than irupala...

As a habit, he started rubbing his beard seeing her keenly....

Mullai saw him looking at her and turned to other side without any word...

M mindvoice : yena ipadi kuru kuru nu paakaragha... yena achu... yena nenachutu paakaragha...

Kathir noticed mullai looking at him suspiciously and a crooked idea flashed his mind....

K : Oi....

M : hmmm....

K : dupatta yenga....

Only then Mullai remembered the stupid thing she did once entering the home...
As a usual habit, she kept her handbag, mobile and dupatta on the teapoy in the living room and came to kitchen...

M mindvoice : ithuku than apadi paathaghala....

She remembered what he said previously regarding what he like in her... She shut her eyes for a second shyly...