The Ring Ceremony!!!!

10.10 AM

The entire family is already in the stage....

Kathir arrived to the stage first....

As always he was looking dashing with his signature smile and sharp looks

Blue being mullai's favorite color, it added a extra tinge of charm to him....
He had no jewels, no heavy dresses on him...
He was so simple still scintillating...
Off course less is always more with him....

10.15 AM

Mullai made her appearance on stage with their first selected saree...

When nalangu fucntion showed a different side of prettiness, this ceremony showed another ravishing side of her

Kathir's eyes were on her starting from she stepped out of her room till she reached the stage...

Seeing kathir, mullai adjusted her saree pleats in a gesture to question how it is...

Kathir twisted his eyebrows in admiration...

K mindvoice : aanalum ivalo alagu agaathu... paah.....

Namma nijama ivaluku porutham than ah...

Mullai made a gesture like adjusting her imaginary shirt collar and raised her eyebrows in awe meaning he is awesome....

M mindvoice : ena alagha irukagha... intha paarvai onnu pothum...

Kathir understood she is saying about him... His unasked question is answered now...

Both beamed at each other...

Gaya : pothum pothumm... start panunga fucntion ah...

Mo : aama dei intha maalai...

Moorthy Handed over flower garland to kathir while dhanam gave the garland to mullai and pushing them to centre of the stage with all loved ones around them.....

Ka : yaaruku mudhala maalai podanum...

D : mapillai ku than podanum da mudhala..

San : aama maatika porathu avan than eh...