Day After Wedding!!!!!

It was half past five...

The daybreak was murky and frosty with no much traces of light...
The first rays of the sun were cool and crystalline as if it was from a crispy moon...
The zizz of alarm roused mullai and peeved kathir at the same time...
Stirred up from the slumber, they cozily snuggled into eachother...
The piercing cold, steaming bodies and scanty clothes made a lethal combination under the warm quilt...
With flashing memories of the previous night, their lips muttered dreamily...

K : Oi...

M : hmmm...
All that they could utter was those two words...
They were hardly able to have their eyes opened but their lips and hands seem to flit around the other even in the hazed state...

Kathir dozed off into deep sleep in sometime while mullai had to open her eyes reluctantly...
With stream of her mom's advices playing inside her head and anxiousness of having her new family outside the room, mullai got up from the bed pacifying her sniveling heart that she can sleep round-the-clock the next day in her mom's place and not now...
Before she could get distracted with her husband, she moved on to the restroom to get herself set for the day...

After a while...

Mullai settled near kathir rumpling his thick hair making him grin in sleep...
Tempted by the grin, she pursed her lips on his irresistable lips...
His eyes never opened but his arms impulsively pulled her to him and sealed her lips relishing it for quite sometime...

K : Oi...

M : hmmmm...

K : artha rathirila yena madam panrenga...

M : hello sir... namma thoongum bothe vidiya karthala... ipo naalave vidinjuduchu... konjam kanna thiranthu paarunga...

K : thiraka mudinja thiraka matena... suthama mudiyala de...

He murmured catching the whiff of her scent mixed up with post shower fragrances nestling more into her...

M : ennalaiyum mudiyalainga...

K : appo pesama padu de...  vaa... yethuku elunthu ipadi urutikitu iruke...

M : venanga... padutha thoongiduven... appuram neram agidum... ipove neram achu...

K : thoongama iruka yetha panatuma...

M : yaaru... neengala... oru night la ye ipadi kannu kuda thiraka mudiyaatha alavuku weak agiteya... ungalaala yena pana mudiyumam...

K : mavale... unnaa...

Kathir opened his eyes in a snap provoked to the hilt shrugging off the sweet languor...
But before he could think of next, he was struck dumb looking at his wife...

M : ennaa... hmmm... yena pana poreya...

She questioned him mesmerizingly seeing him daze at her open mouthed and wide eyed...
Kathir gaped at her in amazement and soon it changed to appreciation....

K : Oi...

M : hmmm...

K : konjam elunthu ukaru...

Mullai sat up from the lying position just to flaunt her so called special dress up and kinked her eyebrows in question for which the answer was quite obvious, an enthusiastic head nod...

So what was it about...

It was just her favorite tee shirt of him teamed up with a plain saree inskirt...
The tee that used to gel his sculpted torso  was baggy blunting her defined curves...
She didnt have any accessories or makeup on except the mangal sutra that was beaming out of the tee...
The half wet and half dry unkempt tendrills left unbound were dripping over her shoulders...
And not to forget the ends of the tee tied together that was trying to shroud the glossy skin...