Chapter 8: Unova terror/Kanto rising

Aqua stadium
In this huge blue stadium housed more than 300 people all watching the first round of the intro tournament take place.

A girl with wild blue hair, stood in the white podium, she wore yellow glasses and an orange shirt, with a black skirt.

"Welcome everyone!!! To the first round of the intro tournament!!! I'm your host today Trixie!!! Our first match will be....." The girl known as Trixie Announced.

The first team came out from the right corner were the 3 kantonian gym leaders.
"In the right corner we have the tomboyish mermaid Misty!!, The petal princess Erika!! And the rock hard Brock!! Forming team earth!!!" Trixie yelled and the crowd went wild.

"Let's kick some butt!" Misty smiled and bumped her fists together.

"Trixie is so cute!!!" Brock began to admire the announcer from afar.

"Hehegege I can't wait to test out my new sync move" Erika giggled.

The trainers on the left corner came out too, wearing a yellow and pink dress was Iris, in his signature blue suit and yellow scarf was Grimsly and next to him wearing a black runway dress was Eliza.
"In the left corner we have the dragon master Iris!, The smooth gambler Grimsly and the fashionista Eliza!" Trixie Announced giving the crowd more reason to scream.

(These are the kanto leaders? Ash must have beaten them at one point in time) Iris thought to herself.

"Alright it's going to be a 3v3 team sync battle!, Mega evolution is allowed and so are Z moves however dynamaxing isn't, sync moves can only be used by one person! The terrain...." Trixie announced and pressed a button.

The battle field began to transform with a white glow until..

The field changed into a swamp
"Swampy terrain!!! Now battle start!!!" Trixie yelled.

"Steelix!" ,"Starmie!", " Vilplume!"
"Haxorus!", "liepard!", " Emolga!"

The trainers unleashed their Pokemon

Brock's steelix was a giant iron snake with it's body divided into segments.

Misty's starmie was a blue starfish create with ten Legs and a red gem center.

Eliza's vilpume was a huge purple plant with a bug red flower as it's hat.

Iris's haxorus was a big dark yellow wingless Dragon with a red axe like head.

Grimsly's liepard was a purple leopard like creature.

Eliza's emolga was a yellow and black flying squirrel.

The battle began and from the audience Ash, Goh, Chloe and Neil sat together.

"Wow, Iris Evolved axew!!!" Ash held his head

"She's going to be 10x stronger now!!" Goh told his friend while Chloe remained silent.

"Focus boys, whoever wins this match are going to be your next opponents"Neil reminded them while also looking around for his own teammates.

On the other side of the stadium Kiawe, Sophecles and Lana cheered for Misty and Co.

Back to the match it seemed Brock already wasn't holding back at all.

"Alright let's end this quick!" Brock took of his shirt and stroke a pose revealing an orange gem around his neck like a necklace.
"Steelix mega evolve!!!" Brock yelled and energy from his gem entered steelix's iron body transforming it into an even bigger iron snake this time with huge crystals orbiting it's body.