Chapter 11: Luck vs Skill, the semi finals part 1

Aqua stadium

No time was wasted for the semi finals and finals to begin with, the crowd got ready as early as possible and so did the combatants.

Ash, Goh and Chloe were heading through the right side of the arena, Goh was sweating, Chloe was scared as well, while ash was the only one smiling.

In the crowd was Misty, Brock, Neil, Nick, Leo, sophocles, Kiawe and Lana watching eagerly waiting to see what exciting battle they were about to witness.

On the left side was Grimsly this time sporting a black and white kimono that fit his carefree personality, while Eliza also wore a different sparkling white and yellow dress and her hair was now styled into a long black pony tail at the back, and finally Iris....

Iris dawned her champion outfit a cream and pink dress with a frilly vail at her back and her hair style was now tamed instead of wild, she looked pretty in the eyes of her fans however...

"Elizaaaaaaaaa!" Brock yelled at the top of his voice, "That's a hot outfit she's wearing" he continued to simp until "ouccccchhhh!" Misty pulls on his ears.

"Hey mister were supposed to be cheering for Ash's team!" She yells at him and the others laugh.

Back to business, Trixie comes flying on her metagross a metal 4 legged pokemon, she also changed her outfit into a sapphire onesy with her hair style like a mohawk.

"We're here people! The semi finals!! The field is a normal battlestage,we have team Cherry blossom on the right" she moves to the right where Ash's team is, "consisting of the Alolan champion Ash!, The unstoppable catching force Goh and the ever pretty Chloe!" She yells and the crowd goes wild.

"Yoshhaaa! Let's get this battle on the road!" Ash said happily taking a pokeball out of his bag.

"Pikkkkka pikkkaaachuuu!" The electric mouse on his shoulder yelled in agreement.

"My heart won't stop beating" Goh was seriously anxious, he wasn't used to tournaments like this.

"Stop shaking your making me shake!" Chloe yells at the dark skinned boy.

"And on the left side Team eclipse! Consisting of the elite 4 Gambler Grimsly!, The beautiful Gym leader Eliza! And the current Unova champion Iris!" Trixie yelled again and the crowd went wild again cheering loudly "wowwwww!".

"Finally my rematch against Ash, I'm so pumped up!" Iris said adjusting her golden tiara.

"Let's see if luck's on our side" Grimsly said flipping a golden coin in his hand.

"I hope this battle doesn't turn out like the gym battle in Unova, that was just embarrassing ha ha ha" Eliza laughed at the memory of the battle she had with Ash.

Back in the crowd Leo looked and Neil and asked "using your calculus or something, who do you think will win?".

"By strength I say Ash's team, but with smarts goes to Iris's thanks to that Gambler" Neil said bluntly.

"So it's a 50/50?" Sophocles added.

"How intense!" Kiawe yells.

"Uhum, a Battle of brains and brawn's hehe" Lana stroke a pose.

".........." Nick remained silent, in his mind he was worried about his sister again and what she said before leaving for the park.

Flashback
Sam wore a blue t shirt and black leggings under a yellow skirt, her and Lillie once again wearing a white dress were heading back to the park
"Nick... If something were to happen to me? Keep on looking for dad no matter what, its our goal remember that" sam said morbidly as if she could sense something wrong was going to happen.