Chapter 10: Night before the finals

Aina restaurant
Ash's group along with the alola gang, Misty and Neil's team sat together on a table in the restaurant eating food from various regions.

"Huh?!!!! What do you mean you didn't plan that strategy?!" Chloe yelled at Nick who was stuffing his face.

"Considering the fact these to went to fight team rocket and weakened the Pokemon I planned for them to use, Yes it was a strategy I thought off on the fly!" Neil said folding his hands.

"Well excuse me for wanted to rid the world of trash" Leo entered the discussion.

"But team rocket being on this island is worrisome"Goh noted.

"Mmoesn't mmatter mme'll mmtill mmeat mmmhem mmup"(doesn't matter we'll still beat them up), Ash said his mouth full of meat.

"Hey don't talk with your mouth open geez!"Misty yells at him.

"Apart from all that the main highlight is the tournament!!!! We'll definitely win our next match" Kiawe said as his whole body bursted into flames.

"Someone's fired up" Lana joked.

"We don't even know who we're battling against, it's either Ash, Neil or Iris and that's really scary!" Sophecles noted his body shivering from fear.

Neil got up and looked at Ash "Speaking of this Iris girl, her and her team are something else, what do Know about them Ash" he asked.

'Gulp' Ash swallowed "Well Iris isn't just your normal trainer... She's the Unova champion" he smiled.

"Whatttttt?!!!!" Neil, Misty, Kiawe, Leo, Lana and Sophecles all shouted, they didn't know that young girl was actually a champion as well.

Nick on the other hand didn't care his mind was on something else (Sam?!) He thought of his sister and what she told him before.

2 hours ago
Oak's lab
Sam, Nick, Lillie and Gary stood next to professor Oak, professor Cerise and Lusamine.

Sam tells them about how she saw a ghost and learnt something strange is going on.

"To think Eric also gave you two such powers, that man" Lusamine hissed.

"Apart from that, Normal ghosts are going missing while ghost Pokemon are becoming more aggressive and rampant? This isn't a coincidence" Cerise made note.

"It scares me to think about the possiblity but, it's not impossible for humans to become Pokemon after all especially ghost types" Oak said angrily.

"Gramps don't tell me you think someone is purposely making ghost types?!" Gary spoke out.

"Oi oi, what is this even? We came here to find our father yet what we found is some bullshit conspiracy theory?! Don't screw with us!" Nick bursted out, he didn't like to shout at people but the situation called for it.

"Bro..... I don't like it either but this whole situation is still connected to us" Sam said folding her arms.

"What?" Nick was caught off guard.

"Nick, from what I heard your father was a mysterious man, I wouldn't be a surprise if he lead you two here for this particular reason" Lillie added.

"Isn't that a little far-fetched?" Nick spoke his mind.

"At this point anything is possible brother" Sam said her face looking grim.

"To make matters worse it's most likely the ghostly activity that's messing with our radar, so we won't be able to track down Mohn or Eric until we deal with it" Lusamine said holding back her frustration.