Chapter 5: The Intro tournament

After Ash and Lillie's victory over the twins, Goh dragged Ash and Chloe back to professor oak to analyze the move Ash and Pikachu performed, the alolan guys also went back to Kukui's house while the twins stayed behind and talked.

Sam and Nick stay sitting on bench and look at the sea as the sun sets.

"Well that Ash guy's aura tells me we might be the weakest aura users here" Sam said sadly.

"I want to get that strong or even stronger!" Nick throws his fist into the air.

"hmmm, well that's where we'll have to split the diff, we did come here for a reason after all" Sam informs her brother.

"What do you mean?" Nick asked for a clearer answer.

"I mean I'll handle finding our father while you figure out a way to strengthen our Aura, since we're twins if you do it alone it will also affect me" Sam put a hand on her chest.

"That's true" Nick understood.

Growing up in the northern regions were tough but for 14 years they managed, no matter how strong the opponents got as long as one of the twins got stronger so would the other, such was the bond between them.

"But still don't be afraid to ask for help with Lusamine or the others" Nick smiled.

"You don't have to tell me dummy" Sam pouted at Nick for doubting her.

"Incoming news incoming news" the huge television screen near the beach house spoke out alerting the twins to incoming news.

"What could that be about?" The twins said in unison.

Oak's laboratory passio branch
Professor Cerise was currently listening to the report about the beach from his daughter and research fellows.

"So Pikachu and I went zooommm, zappppppp, zimmmmmm and shoooooooo!" Ash tried to explain what had happened in his own special way.

"Pika pikapiiii" Pikachu added.

"Is that so?" Cerise said confused.

"What he means professor it was like the move volt tackle but stronger and it didn't give any rebound damage, I believe it was a sync move professor Oak was talking about" Goh corrected Ash.

"Incredible could this be a result of being on the island or just because you saw Red do it" Cerise asked Ash curiously.

"I'm still not completely sure, I haven't been able to use it again after the battle" Ash said with a sad tone.

"ohh" both Goh and Cerise sighed.

"You guys shouldn't forget about the giant Pokemon we saw at the beach! What was up with that" Chloe reminded them of the unexplained occurrence.

"That's right the one Mallow caught, Delmise a ghost and grass type, I wonder why I showed up like that? " Goh asked.

"Maybe it was haunting the beach for bad little girls booooo" Ash made a swaying moment with his hands trying to scare Chloe.

"Stop it!" Chloe retaliated red faced.

"Still it could just be a coincidence, since totem Pokemon are said to appear here from time to tim... " Cerise was caught off by a loud voice.

"Nothing is coincidence professor!" An unknown person shouted as he entered the main laboratory.

He was a light skinned young man with bright purple hair, wearing a black shirt and trousers with a white lab coat.(main character of Mega power)