Chapter 6: 3rd member! Leonardo's Infernape!

Main Pokemon center
Coffee and drinks section
After discovering that they share similar interests the young scientist and trainer were having a heart to heart in the famous drink shop of the Passio region's main Pokemon center.

"A human experiment?" Neil said as he sips down a raspberry float in a glass.

"That's right, both myself and twin sister that's why we're here looking for our dad, so we can ask him the reason behind our birth" Nick said while holding a can of lemonade

"Aether is really shady, they let a guy like that into their labs, well I hope you find him, also you said something about Aura?" Neil asked.

"That's right, the ability some humans have that help them strengthen their Pokemon, I have a fair amount of control over it, but it's hard" Nick explained.

"To tell you the truth it seems I'm in a similar situation which such aura experience" Neil added.

"Yah me too! I just feel swoossssh Everytime I use it!" An unexpected Ash pops into the conversation.

"Ash?! Aren't you supposed to be registering for the tournament with Goh and Chloe?" Neil asked pissed.

"Buuuu, that's boring, they'll do it for me besides they were talking about the rules with big words" Ash says feeling down.

"I'm also stomped on the rules, since we couldn't register yet, mind explaining them with easier words neil" Nick asked.

"Well, the whole deal with the tournaments is that their 3 v 3s, 3 people only using 1 Pokemon to battle, you win when they other team's Pokemon have all fainted, also the most important part is teamwork and roles members play, Striker- attacks the most, Support- heals and defends, Tech- hinders the other team with burns, poison and other status affects" Neil explains.

"You explained that like a pro! You should be a teacher Neil!" Ash compliments him.

"I am a professor....." Neil's face goes blank.

"Still before the line ups are decided we need a 3rd member" Neil says with a sad tone.

"Well in that case, I asked around and someone like us without a team was supposed to come here looking, so keep your eyes peeled" Neil comns his purple hair back and smiles.

Neil, Ash and Nick Waiting silence for about 5 mins before 'Boommmmm!'.

"What was that?!!" Ash and several others rush out of the center to investigate the sound.

"Wait up!" Nick pleds as he also starts rushing leaving Neil behind with the drinks.

"Sigh guess I'll go too..." Neil attempt to stand up, but is stopped by a green haired girl with an angry expression on her face.

"Trinnia here! Um sir the check" she says with veins on her cheeks.

Neil starts to sweat bullets at the sight of Trinnia's fury.

Outside of the center
A battle is taking place surrounded by a crowd of people, it's between a black belt karate master wearing a white gi and a foreign looking traveler with a big bag, his wearing a brown track suit and a red baseball cap covering his marron hair.

The black belt's Pokemon was a machoke, a humanoid pokemon with veins coming out of it's blue skin.

The foreigner kicks the ground a bit with his big black boots commanding his Pokemon to charge up power, his partner was an Infernape an orange monkey Pokemon with white fur and golden bands around it's body but it's main feature was the crown of fire erupting from it's head.