Chapter 9: Alola pride/ Aura Trio!

Aqua stadium
Right from the get go the next battles of the first round took place
Team Normie vs Team Akala.

"Are you ready folks?! We have yet another match for ya! We've got the trainers from Alola! The manly fire dancer himself Kiawe! The techno wiz Sophecles! And the ultimate Fisher woman Lana!!!" Trixie yelled and the crowd went wild.

"Oh yah!!!" Kiawe raised his arms in anticipation.

"Isn't this a bit too exaggerated" Sophecles sighed.

"No it's perfect!!!" Lana said with stars in her eyes.

While in the audience...
Ash was cheering for his former classmates "Show them the ropes guys!!!" He yelled full heartedly.

Goh and Chloe observed in silence and so did Nick, Neil and Leo.

Trixie continued "Verses the group from this very region's team Normie, led by the Normal type Island Chief of Passio Coop! And his followers Anne and Jose!" She Announced.

"Hmmmm , these 3 kids better be enough of a challenge for the third strongest island chief on Passio" coop said stroking his Beard. He was blonde with long wild hair that flowed down his back and a cool beard, he wore a red Hawaii shirt and black shorts with wooden sandals.

"That's our chief!" Both Anne and Jose said in sync. They wore similar Hawaii shirts but with black jeans, Anne had braided blue hair while Jose had spiky green hair.

"the field Shall be a normal concrete zone field! Trainers send out your Pokemon!"
Trixie ordered.

"Go Marowak" kiawe sent out a black reptile creature with a white skull for it's face.

"Vikavolt you too" Sophecles sent a blue flying beetle about the size of a preschooler, It's wings made a buzzing sound as well as sparking with electricity.

"Sandy you're up!" Lana sends out an Eevee similar to Chloe's but with longer hair, the fox like creature smiles boldly.

"Alright Ursaring go!" Coop sends out a brown bear like Pokemon standing up straight.

"Furret go!!!" Both Jose and Anne send out large striped weasels.

"Battle start" Trixie yells and the trainers get to work.

"Do it guys!" Coop shouts to his followers.

"Helping hand!" "helping hand!" Jose and Anne ordered their weasels which then sent something like brown energy to the Bear.

"Kiawe, Lana on your toes! Their planning something big!" Sophecles informs his friends.

"I'll end it in one go with my sync move! Ursaring Merciless hyperbeam!" Coop shouts as his own energy enters the bear too.

"GROOOO!" the bear sends out a huge beam of yellow energy targeted at it's enemies.

"What a powerful attack people! As expected from an island chief!" Trixie send as the beam closes in on the Alola team.

(Should I let Marowak tank the hit? No it's a ghost type Pokemon the Normal type move would phase through it.... Then what?) Kiawe thought to himself until...

"Sandy use follow me!" Lana said out of wonder.

"Evvvvvvve!" The brave fox wiggles it's tail as the powerful beam is strangely drawn towards it.

"Booooom!" The beam Hits Sandy knocking it out.

"Lana!" Kiawe Shouted seeing this.

"Sorry Sandy, return" Lana sadly recalls her defeated Pokemon