Chapter 7: Rocket troubles

Battle Villa
This was a huge tournament ground with about four stadium there, red, blue, green and yellow coloured respectively Ash, and the others were all located in the blue one called the aqua stadium where the Intro tournament would take place..

Aqua stadium
About 1000 blue seats made up the arena, 2 battle fields on the black concrete surrounded by the blue seats in a circle.

Each field had a mechanism that could change the terrain to different types (snowy field, poison field, mountain field etc) each field was made to make battles more entertaining.

Backstage
Here in this gray coloured room, the main Pokemon  researcher professor Oak is discussing with the battle managers Scott and Bettie.

"So after I'll tell everyone about the Porystones, you two will announce the match ups" oak said boldly.

"This is my first time speaking to such a big crowd in person" Scott said timidly

"Don't worry Scott, we'll do it together!" Bettie took his hand and squeezed tight reassuring him.

"Aww to see such youth doing great things always warms my heart" the old man said while smiling.

Meanwhile
Amongst the crowd were 3 suspicious looking individual wearing long black coats and big hats.
One had long pink hair sticking out of her coat, while the other was a man with spiky blue hair and the last one looked like a midget wearing a face mask with 2 whiskers on each cheek.

"Damn it this stadium is also too crowded to be made our base" the woman said pissed.

"Well the boss did say we should find one close to the battle Villa" the man said lazily.

"Yep Nya, there's bound to be a bunker around here Nya" the midget said in a cat like way.

"Hehehe passio is about to get 10 times more evil when team rocket are rooted here" the Trio laughed as they continued searching.

Ash's group
In the waiting area were all the trainers who had been selected for the tournament including a bunch of Ash's friends from the past including......

"Ash! Gou! My flames are burning with the passion of a thousand volcanoes!!!" Kiawe the dark skinned trial captain of the alola region cried out.

"Good to see you again Kiawe!" Ash replied happily.

"This time if we battle don't hold anything back!" Gou spoke up as well.

Chloe and Sophocles looked at them in annoyance
"Those guys....." Chloe pouted.

"Tell me about...." Sophocles hissed as  he scratched his big belly.

"That's youth for yah" Lana added the petit girl was part of Kiawe's 3 man team.

On the other side were the gym leaders of the Kanto region.
First was a dark skinned man in a green t shirt and brown pants, he had brown spiky hair and his eyes looked like they were closed
"Oh I wish I could go say Hi to Ash but......." The man paused for a moment

"Who would gaze upon all these lovely female trainers!" The man shouted with hearts as his eyes.

The tomboy Misty who was with him sighed in annoyance
"How rude can you be Brock!" She yelled at him

"Indeed when you have two beauties
Right next to you as well" another girl said she had short dark blue hair held by a red ribbon, she also donned an orange kimono making her look like a shrine maiden.

"Come on Erika, I see you guys almost every week, but when will I ever get the chance to see Eliza again!!" The man spins around in a circle making both girls more pissed.