Chapter 4: Ash and Pikachu's sync move?!

Beach
Ash and the gang witnessed two people walk towards them.

"Yosh yosh yosh! Is that miss Lillie I see?" The girl said with an obnoxious voice.

She quickly left the boy's side and confronted Lillie.

They looked similar to each other the only difference was that the girl had blue eyes opposed to Lillie's green and she looked younger with a shorter hair style.

"The name's Sam and this guy is my twin brother Nick I guess you can call us your cousins" Sam smiled as she savoured Lillie and company's confused looks.

"Huh? Cousins? Mother didn't tell me anything about this" Lillie Said trying to get back her composure.

"There's a lot of things lusamine is hiding" Nick said under his breath.

"We apart from that, welcome to Passio am Mallow and these are my friends" Mallow tried to break the ice by introducing herself and the others.

"I'm Lana", "Misty here" Lana and Misty said in unison.

"And am Ash am going to be a Pokemon master!" Ash introduced himself and his goal.

"How strange I'm also working towards being a Pokemon master" Nick smiled as he moved closer to the gang.

"I guess that makes us rivals!" Ash said to the younger boy who was also filled with excitement.

"I'm Gou and am going to catch every Pokemon" Gou butt into Ash's conversation.

"Look here, you don't have to tell that to everyone you meet on the street!" Chloe said as she pulled Gou's ear.

"Am Chloe nice to meet you" Chloe said with a cherry smile.

Nick hesitated to answer as Chloe's smile had petrified him with a strange feeling.

"N....nice to.... Meet y......you t.....too" Nick said shyly as he turned to face his sister.

(Another weirdo?) Chloe pondered in her mind due to Nick's strange behavior.

"Well with introductions out of the way, why don't we have a battle Lillie?!" Sam insisted.

"So quick?! Why so?" Lillie asked dumbfounded.

"Well I just want to know how good my big cousin is" Sam gave another smile.

"Let's make it a double battle, Lillie and I vs you and Nick" Ash added his own take on the situation making the twins do a double take.

"That's Ash for you always ready to battle" Gou said proudly as Chloe just nodded.

"Hehehehehe He's always been like that" Misty said laughing.

"That's one of his good points" Lana added.

"For sure" Mallow finished.

As the afternoon was drawing to a close a battle of destiny was about to take place.

Sam and Nick stood on the right side of the beach field while Ash and Lillie by the left side and Gou stood in the middle as the referee.

"I Gou will be the referee this will be a 2 vs 2 double battle, start!" Gou said smiling stupidly.

"Alright buddy let's do this" Ash said while looking at his partner Pikachu.

"Pikaaa chu!" Pikachu jumped off Ash's arm and landed on the ground ready for battle.

"Snowy you go too!" Lillie said releasing her alolan form Vulpix which looked like a snow foxcub with 6 tails.

"No holding back! Jazz it up!" Sam shouted as she released a black and blue lion Pokemon from its ball.