Chapter 12: Neil's Mega Strategy

Aqua stadium
After the strange defeat of team cherry blossom, the stage is set for the next match which was Team New horizon vs Team Akala.

As the trainers were getting ready for the upcoming Battle, In the stadium Goh was still feeling bad about his Behavior which caused the lose for his team.

"I'm so sorry Ash.... I thought I had a shot.... Guess I'm still bad at being a team player..." The dark skinned boy apologized.

"Come on Goh, you don't have to apologize, it was just one tournament... We'll win next time" Ash tried to comfort his sulking friend however....

"You're right, it was your fault! Learn from this to actually help out in battle next time" Chloe gave him a piece of her mind.

"Gehhhh, that's a bit too much Chloe" Ash said as sweat dropped from his forehead.

"Well that behavior cost us the prize money, and imagine if we really did win, the spotlight would be on us as the strongest team" Chloe started fantasizing.

"I got that, I promise I'll try to be more mindful in future, I'll need to be if I ever want to catch Mew after all" Goh smiled at them with fire in his eyes.

(That's my Goh) Chloe thought to herself as she'd never be able to say those words out loud.

The crowd began to cheer and Trixie got into positions on too of her flying Metagross.
"Are you ready for the last round of the semi finals?!!! The winner will challenge the unstoppable Team eclipse for the finals!" She yelled and the crowd cheered louder.

"Now then, in the right corner! We have the Strange and unique trio of Team Horizon! The Mad scientist Neil! The overdressed foreigner Leo! And the Goggle head youngster Nick!" She announced as the trainers walked to their side of the battle field.

"I'm not a mad scientist! Why do people keep calling me that! I just do weird experiments sometimes!" Neil was freaking out.

"I'm not overly dressed either, the weather in Orbitus is harsh as heck man" Leo defended his fashion taste of baggy clothes.

"Goggle head? That reminds me of an anime I once watched" Nick said touching his goggles, while remembering a show about digital monsters.

"They'll be against the Team from the Alola region Team Akala! The kid genius Sophocles! The fire dancer Kiawe and the Petite Fisher woman Lana!" Trixie finished as the Three Trial captain walked to the left side of the field.

"Finally worthy challengers to unleash my burning passion on!" Kiawe yelled his entire body smoking.

(I'm nervous... But if we follow my strategy we'll win this) the pudgy boy said trying to get confidences.

"Alright let's do this!" Lana got pumped and yelled as well.

"Now the battle field will be...... A beach side!" Trixie announced and the field transformed to one with half water and half sand by the side.

In the bleachers watching the match from a Television were Team eclipse.

"I think the Alola guys have this in the bag, they have Z moves after all" Iris concluded.

"Yeah, I think so too, those other guys don't really have the best teamwork compared to the natives" Elesa agreed.

"Hehehe, is that what you guys think? Wrong" Grimsly laughed.

"Huh?! You think those weirdos will win?!" Iris yelled.

"That's a farfetched assumption Grimsly" Elesa added.

"Well it's because of one weirdo in Particular, he's the one that's a major problem" Grimsly pointed at someone in Particular someone with purple hair.

Back to the battle the trainers were sending out their pokemon.