marked

Emma looked at Skye shocked as she cried.

"I killed my mum not my dad, there was no one that loved her more than my dad but I killed her." Skye said as she sobbed.

"It wasn't your fault either Skyler." Her dad said as he hugged her.

"She killed Taylor?" Jonathan asked surprised, how could his granddaughter be capable of something like that?

James shook his head.

"It's not like you think it was; Taylor died when she was giving birth to Skyler. After Skyler was born my wife was only able to carry her in her arms for a few seconds before she gave the baby the name and died with Skyler in her arms." James told him as he rubbed the back of his daughter softly.

"If I weren't born in the first place my mum would have never died." Skye said as she tried to stop crying.

"It wasn't your fault Skyler and no one is blaming you." Her dad told her as he made her meet his gaze.

"But they think you are monster and you're not. All you have done my whole life was to raise me, love me and protect me like any other father would, you have been a wonderful dad you taught me everything you could and even told me about my mum even when the simple thought of her brought pain to your heart." Skye said as she looked at her father in the eyes.

"No one knew about this Skye, it's okay." Aiden told her feeling how his heart broke by seeing how Skye was.

"So you're a vampire?" Cyrus asked her trying to change the subject, it worked.

Skye managed to smile.

"Not full vampire but half, I'm half human and half vampire." Skye told him in a shaky voice.

"So you feed off blood and things like that?" Cyrus asked her as he frowned confused.

Skye gave a small laugh.

"Yes, I mostly eat normal food like most people but once or twice a month I have to drink blood but I do not kill anyone for it, just a small sip and that's it. I'm stronger and faster than any other human girl would be but other than that you could somehow call me normal." Skye said with a shrug.

"But you are the princess of vampires that is how you made Tyler leave right, you gave him an order and he has to follow them, right?" Aiden asked her, now it all made sense to him.

Skye nodded.

"Even if I don't like the simple idea that my daughter is the mate of a werewolf especially the Alpha we have to discuss what we will do next." James said as he looked at his daughter and at Aiden.

Aiden looked at her.

"Discuss? But things are already set, Skye will stay with me as the mate she is, she belongs now in our pack." Aiden said as he looked at the man that called himself Skye's father.

James let go of Skye and got near Aiden.

"You clearly don't know anything right? Skyler did you even explained things to him?" James said as he looked at his daughter.

Skye nodded.

"I did, I told him the basic things as always dad." Skye told him as she tried to avoid his gaze.

"Aiden do you know what the risk you place both your pack and my daughter by the simple fact of having her here next to you, you know why vampires want her, and a powerful vampire like her will be a perfect mate for any vampire." Her dad told Aiden as Skye nibbled her lip nervously.