forgot to mention

Soon after Cody and his two betas arrived they all sat down in the dining room as dead silence started to flood the room.

"It's such a pleasure to finally meet you Skyler, Aiden has told us a lot about you. I'm Noreen Darkwood, her mother and this is my husband Brian Darkwood." Aiden's mother said with a small smile.

Skye smiled back at her and slightly cleared her throat hoping that her voice wouldn't come out resembling the noise of a small mouse.

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well, this is my father James Shawnfield and his assistant Renee Wyatt, the woman that practically helped my dad raised me." Skye said as she gestured her father and Renee.

They both smiled politely even when Skye knew that they really didn't want to be here with two current Alphas, three betas, an ex-Alpha and other werewolves, this was a very hard position for both her father and Renee to be in.

They were only doing this because they loved her so much, this was what they were willing to do for her and even more, their actions spoke such things.

"So now that you have started to live together when will you get married and start having kids?" Aiden's father suddenly asked out of the blue.

Skye chocked down on her water as Aiden coughed surprised.

"Dad, don't start!" Aiden said alarmed, he should've seen this coming.

"What? You know that is how things are." His father told Aiden as he shrug; that was the werewolf tradition.

"I know that but can you at least but a little less direct and straight forward than that?" Aiden asked as he glared at his father, this was not the time to talk about something like this.

"Besides Skyler is far too young to get married and to bear children, she stills need more time." Skye's father said in a firm tone, how dare this man make assumptions like that about his daughter?

Skye gave a small sigh as she looked down at her plate, this was horrible.

"But she has found her mate besides; she is already eighteen years old." Aiden's father said as he glared at Skye's father.

"Dad, please stop." Aiden said warning him as he glared at him.

Skye could feel the tension building up in the air; she looked around hoping to get some help from Renee or Spencer.

"Dad, how come you have never talked about me getting married or having children or the simple fact of going off to live with Derek?" Spencer suddenly asked making Derek choke on his piece of food.

Aiden's father looked at Spencer concerned.

"Because you are still young for that Spencer, you're still a little girl." He told her with a glare, why was she bringing this up now?

"Then Skye is also too young for that I mean we are both the same age so if she is ready to get married with Aiden and all of that, then why aren't I?" Spencer asked him with a grin.

Aiden smiled as he looked at his sister, she always knew how to blackmail people or else how would she have gotten always what she wanted from Aiden the last fifteen years of her life?

"Fine maybe Skye is too young to get married and to start thinking about having kids." Aiden's father said giving up.

"Thank you." Aiden told his father before he continued to eat.

As they ate slowly Skye felt her whole body shake, she was far too nervous for all of this and nearly jumped when Aiden grabbed her left hand under the table. Skye looked at him and he nodded telling her that everything was perfectly fine.