attack

When Skye first opened her eyes she was immediately blinded by the light, she gave a small groan and covered her face.

Skye heard a small chuckle and turned around exposing her nude back to the sun.

"What is so fun now?" Skye asked Aiden with a small smirk.

"Nothing, I just thought that was cute." Aiden told her making Skye wrinkle up her nose.

Skye gave a scoff and pretended to be offended by such comment.

"Cute? Is that all I get? Honestly, all I do is hot not cute." Skye told him in a cocky tone.

"I beg your pardon your highness." Aiden said with a small smirk.

Skye plopped herself up and looked at Aiden in the eyes.

"Don't." Skye told him as she shook her head slightly.

"You know it's bad to deny your title as a princess." Aiden said smiling seeing how this bothered her.

Skye gave a small chuckle before she placed her head on Aiden's chest and gave a sigh.

"You know I could just stay here all day like this." Skye said as she wrapped the sheet tightly around her.

"We could you know?" Aiden said as he hugged her.

Skye gave a small groan.

"I know but I invited the pack over along with Jace, we thought about going all to the lake." Skye said as Aiden started to play with her hair.

"We're going to the lake?" Aiden asked her, how come he hadn't heard about this?

Skye nodded slowly.

"It's plain summer; shouldn't we be doing something like that? I do believe it will be fun." Skye said as she bit her lip softly.

Aiden gave her a small kiss before he sat up pulling Skye on his lap.

"Are you going to wear a bikini again?" Aiden asked her, he had loved seeing there in the small two-piece.

Skye threw her head back and laughed.

"Is that really all you think about?" Skye asked him with a smile.

"Skye, please I'm being serious here." Aiden told her with a deadly look.

Skye laughed again.

"Yes, I will wear a bikini but I must warn you I am quite debating on two of them." Skye told him thinking which one she should wear this time.

"I could help you chose them." Aiden said with a dark look.

Skye looked at him with a small smirk.

"I rather you didn't, I'd like to surprise you." Skye said biting her lip.

"Then count me in on the whole trip to the lake." Aiden said as he sat up with her making Skye yelp.

***

"Where are we going again?" Jace asked as he waited for Skye to get out of the house.

"To lake, I already told you that around fifteen times Jace." Skye told him as she rolled her eyes.

"And why are we going to the lake?" Jace asked her knowing this would piss her off.

"Oh good that you asked, we are going to the lake to fight off a bloody awful dragon. Obviously we are going to the lake to swim Jace!" Skye said with a sigh, Jace was so annoying when he wanted to be.