I'm sorry

"Please stop looking at them like that Skye, you might not see it this way but your expression is somewhat unsettling." Jace said as he gave a sigh and looked at his sister.

"But they make such a cute couple." Skye whispered back at her brother.

Skye surely found amusing how now her father and Renee were a bit awkward with each other, they pretended to be fine as if nothing had happened between them, just a cover for everyone else but Skye did notice the glances and smiles they would steal from each other.

They were acting like a pair of lovestruck teenagers.

"So how are things going to be?" Aiden asked James as he sat beside Skye.

"Oksana told us that we would meet up in a clearing, this is far from the town which assures us that no human or anyone else will be harm in the process, and also this will give us leverage in the battle." James said in a calm voice.

"Dad, so we're going to meet up there?" Skye asked as she looked at him.

James fixed his eyes on her daughter; she was the living image of his wife, sadly for him they both shared the same passion and determination.

Something that could lead his daughter to her death, it would be the end of her.

"Skye, are you sure about this? I don't think this is the best idea." James started making Skye frown.

Skye gave a sigh and placed her hand on her chin, her gaze felt to the table and she unconsciously started to trace small circles with her fingertips.

"Dad, you know this is the best. I must be there for both your sake and mine." Skye said not meeting his gaze.

"I actually lean in with dad on this one Skye, by being with us you will only be in danger." Jace said to her surprise.

Skye glared at his brother.

"Have you forgotten that for the last years I was trained by hunters? One of them was Christine and believe me the hunters trained me very well, don't you see that it doesn't matter where I go since Nigel will find a way to get to me. Do you prefer to be next to me when Nigel decides to attack me or do you rather be in the middle of the war with no idea of what is going on with me?" Skye asked him as she glared at them.

Jace gave a sigh and ran his fingers through his dark hair.

"Skye is right, either way she will be in risk but it's better if we can keep an eye on her don't you think?" Aiden said as he looked at them.

Skye met his gaze and smiled, it was a good thing that at least her mate was taking her side.

"So should we tell the others the plan?" Aiden asked as he stood up.

Aiden left and soon Oksana, Malia, Meghan, Cyrus, Spencer, Derek, Tyler and other entered the small private room they had in the café of the hotel.

"So everything got to an agreement?" Oksana said as she got near them.

Skye nodded.

"It did although it took longer than I thought it would be but at the end Aiden convinced them to let me be there as well for the battle." Skye said as she looked at Oksana.

She nodded and looked around.

"Skye, just be careful today alright?" Oksana said in a low voice.

Skye looked at her and smiled.

Oksana had always been like an older sister to Skye when she had been in Russia, always looking after her.

"I'll be fine Oksana; you have nothing to worry about besides I'm actually looking forward on meeting Nigel again." Skye said in an equal low voice.