this heart

There was not a single noise but she still felt sore, it was strange as if the whole world had stopped but Skye knew that it wasn't real, it couldn't be true.

Her eyes snapped open and Skye took in what was around her.

Spencer, Christine and Emma were on their seats, all of them covered in blood but alive.

A strong pain made her cry out, on her right side there was a sharp glass piercing her ribs, she hastily pulled it out before she started to get out of the car wincing in pain until she was free, followed by that she pulled Christine, Emma and Spencer out, carefully placing them against the trees that were nearby.

"I'm sorry; I didn't quite see the car." A voice said making Skye freeze.

Her blood ran cold, even her teeth chattered and soon the rain started to pour down from the sky drenching her clothes.

Skye slowly turned around until she met a pair of cold blue eyes.

"Is that it love, I don't get a proper welcome?" He asked her with a smirk.

"Nigel." Skye said in a cold tone.

"Is that it, don't you think I deserve more?" Nigel said cynically with a small smirk.

Skye lips turned into a snarl and a deep growl erupted from her chest.

"Oh, now that's bad Sky; it seems like hang out a lot with your mutt friends has nearly turned you into one. How disappointing, you are a princess after all, my princess." Nigel said as he smiled at me.

"I'm not your princess Nigel, I never was!" Skye said as she felt how her body shook with rage, anyone could have mistaken and say that she was cold but Skye knew better.

"Are you sure about that Sky or have you forgotten all those promises you made to me, you did say once that you love me." Nigel said as he walked slowly towards her.

"I was naïve and foolish back then and in case you haven't figured it out by now all of it was nothing but lies, after that night you turned into a whole different person." Skye said as she slightly took a step back.

"I became the person you made me; you needed me to be like this." Nigel said as he walked closer to her slowly enjoying the tortuous feelings that were intensified by the seconds that he caused on Skye.

"Don't blame it on me Nigel, this is all on you. You were the one that attacked me that night." Skye said as she shook her head, she knew that Nigel was trying to use his mind tricks on her but it wouldn't work.

Not this time.

"Do you know how hard it wasn't to not kill you that night Sky? The blood that ran through your veins constantly screamed at me, it was a blissful song that took over me; I couldn't control myself Sky and I know that you didn't want me to, you wanted the same thing as me." Nigel said with a small smirk.

"That's not true, I never wanted you." Skye said through her teeth as she glared at him with hatred.

"Are you sure about that because your brother could've killed me yet you begged him not to and I'm glad you did that because you see back then you were just a girl now you're a woman and believe me when I tell you that I have waited a long time, I watched you by afar all these years seeing how you turned into a stunning woman, now I'm here to claim what's mine." Nigel said as he quickly closed the distance between them, he was just a few inches away from her now.

The rain had drenched her clothes and the sky was getting darker as the time passed, Skye was shaking in rage but she also had in mind that if she didn't get help quickly Spencer, Emma and Christine who were currently badly hurt would die in a matter of seconds if they didn't receive aid.