bite me

Renee looked at Skye's neck before she met her gaze.

"Oh, you have nothing for a second I thought I saw something there." Renee told her brushing the matter off.

Skye smiled.

"What could I possible have there?" Skye said as she nervously laughed and headed to where her father was.

She knew that right now Aiden was wondering the same thing if he had seen them, why had her bite mark faded away. It had been there moments ago so what had happen to it?

As Skye headed near Tyler he smiled at her.

"Are you ready?" Tyler asked him as he looked at her.

Skye gave a small smile and shook her head in disbelief.

"Are you joking? I was born ready." Skye said in a cocky voice.

Tyler smiled before he struck at her, Skye immediately blocked the attack and hit back, Aiden looked at his mate shocked.

It seemed as if it was a type of elaborated dance, whenever Tyler attacked Skye she would blocked him and it was the same the other way around. But suddenly as Skye was getting confident about the whole practice thing Tyler surprised her with an under hit sending her down to the ground with a grunt.

"I thought you said you were born ready?" Tyler said in a mocking tone.

Skye rolled her eyes at him.

"Bite me." She murmured angry, she was caught off guard.

"I don't think your boyfriend would like that." Tyler told Skye as they heard Aiden give a small growl.

Aiden did not like the fact that Tyler was fighting her off like that; he looked at her as if she was a target not a person. He hated to think that he could actually hurt her.

Skye gave a small sigh before she kicked up her legs and got up without using her hands.

"Don't lose your concentration Skyler." James told her daughter as he looked at her.

Skye's position was right, it was strong and she moved quickly enough to avoid the hits but somehow in the middle of the fight she would lose herself and lost her concentration letting her opponent get the chance to defeat her.

They both practiced for half an hour, both of them hitting on each other and blocking the attacks, there were moments where Skye's father would interrupt them and correct Skye in some movements or positions so it would be harder to get her harm. Aiden started at Skye in awe, it was so strange to see Skye like this. She seemed to be someone completely different, stronger and wiser as if nothing in the world could possibly hurt her, she was a fast learner Aiden noticed that, but she was also a great fighter, a badass as Cyrus had commented.

"Dad, I think this is enough for today. My muscles are already quivering." Skye said trying to catch her breath.

"You're right; we should probably head to the hotel already and have some dinner." James said with a nod.

Skye smiled at him.

"Alright, then I will see you all tomorrow." Skye told him as she brushed away with her hands the dirt that was in her thighs.

"What are you talking about Skyler? You are coming with us to the hotel." James said as he looked at his daughter.

"But dad, I'm staying with Aiden now." Skye said as Aiden and the rest of the pack started to walk towards them.

"There is no way you will continue and stay here, you will go with us." James told her in a stern tone.

"But dad, I don't want to-." Skye started to say.