pleased

"Why do you say that Skye; is this because of Aiden?" Renee asked Skye, why would she been even considering this?

Skye smiled and shook her head.

"No, I'm saying because of you." Skye told her, she would never think of that now that she had Aiden as stubborn as he was she still wanted to be with him.

"Me?" Renee asked her confused.

"Yes, I mean you were Austin's mate but after you were turned. Have you ever thought mating with someone else with a vampire like you, Renee?" Skye asked her carefully choosing her words.

"With someone else, is that what you mean?" Renee asked her confused, why who would she be to begin with?

"Yes, you know form your own life with someone else." Skye told her with a small smile.

"And all of this comes out from you because?" Renee said trying to get an answer.

"Well, I'm already a grown up or in my way there, I know you said before that you wouldn't date with someone because you needed to be there in the house for us but have you ever thought about the future? I mean what will happen after I take off? In a way Renee you know that I won't need you forever." Skye said as she continued to eat her ice cream slowly.

"You will always need me Skye as much as I will always need you but you are asking to yourself what will I do after you mate with someone or leave to college, is that it?" Renee said as she looked at Skye doubtfully.

Skye nodded.

"In a way is a doubt that I have." Skye told her honestly, she had always wondered that.

"Well to answer that doubt of yours after you leave the house, thing you already have I will stay there with your father, even if I won't be needed to raise you, to look after you I will still work with your father, I like working with James. Ever since I was turned I haven't known any other thing but that." Renee said with a smile, she liked being just as she was at the moment.

"But didn't you ever what to have something different in your life; let's say like when you were my age? You never wanted anything different from what you have now?" Skye asked Renee as she met her brown eyes.

"I did but in that time I was human not a vampire like I am now." Renee told her, she had been truly naïve back then.

"What did you want before you were turned?" Skye asked as she sat up straighter.

Renee gave a sigh as she looked at Skye who was awfully curious all the time, especially when it came to her past life though Renee didn't mind that at all, she had gotten used to Skye and her constant questions like these ones.

"I had just graduated college, I was young and bit naïve but I knew for sure what I wanted, I was young and in love with the idea of being loved. Of being with Austin and all of that, we had planned on getting married after college, it was just an idea but then Austin proposed to me meanwhile we were in England and set a date for the wedding it would be in December, if things would have not gone the way they did probably I would be right now the Luna of Austin's pack, we would be married and have kids, probably the baby boy he always wanted to continue on the line of Alphas in his pack." Renee said with a simple shrug.

Skye looked at her shocked; this whole turning into a vampire really had affected Renee's future.

"You would be happily married." Skye murmured in a low voice.

"Married yes, but happy? I honestly don't know Skye." Renee said with a sight as she looked away.

Skye looked at her confused, how could she not be happy by being married weren't mates supposed to be always happy with each other.